Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Retrieve Files from Virus Infected Memory Card?
There are different format of memory cards that are available like SD, MicroSD, MiniSD, SDHC, SDXC, CF, xD and others which are used in different gadgets as a media for storing information. Cameras and mobile phones are the main contenders for these memory cards as nowadays each and every cell phone is being made in such a way that there is a separate slot for this storage media (memory card).
So, now let us get to know what are the major contents of memory cards? Memory cards that are present in camera are specifically used for storing pictures and the ones that are used in cell phones store media files, documents and also support other file formats. When the memory card is connected to system for sharing of files, it may get infected with viruses, as a result of which all the data becomes inaccessible.
What has to be done now? Is there any way in which data saved in memory card can be accessed? Yes! All the information can be brought back and you can recover files from virus infected memory card by using the services of card recovery tool which is specifically designed for restoring data from memory cards.
There are various scenarios that lead to corruption of Memory Card due to virus infection. Viruses damage the file system of memory card and make it inaccessible for any process to be carried out. Connecting Memory card to virus infected computer for transferring or accessing files from memory card can cause severely corruption. The other way in which your memory card gets infected with virus is that when a good antivirus program is not installed in the computer. If your Antivirus tool is not being updated on regular basis, then also there are chances that your memory card gets damaged with virus attacks, which in turn causes loss of precious files.
About Memory Card Recovery Software:
To recover files from virus infected memory card, the best option is to use Yodot Photo Recovery tool. It has advanced graphical user interface and equipped with the list of options that eases data recovery process. With the help of this card recovery tool, the entire memory card can be scanned within minutes and restored media files are listed on the basis of file name, size of the file, date in which file was created and so on. The different types of memory cards which are supported by this utility are SD, MicroSD, MiniSD, SDHC, SDXC, CF, xD card, MMC and Memory Sticks. The unique specific option that is provided in this application is the “Find Tool” that will allow you to find the specific file from recovered files by utilizing its unique signatures and you can preview recovered media files before restoring.
Guidelines to restore data from virus infected memory card:
- The first thing to do now is to download and install the Yodot Photo Recovery software in your desktop or laptop
- Connect the memory card to system via USB interface by using card reader
- Launch the product and go to the main screen where you will be provided with the set of options Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery
- Use Deleted Photo Recovery option to restore your deleted files or click on Lost Photo Recovery option to get back your lost data
- Now this application scans the set of drives and displays them, select your memory card from the list of drives and proceed to the Next step
- After that choose the file types that have to be recovered, else you can also use the skip option which will select all files by default
- Once scanning process gets completed you can preview the files before saving them on desired location as available to host operating system user
- Avoid abruptly removing memory card from system when read or write process is going on
- Do not use your memory card on different systems because antivirus software may scan it and remove files containing virus during the scanning process
- Use copy-paste commands other than cut-paste for copying your files from memory card