Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Get Songs off iPod onto Windows 7 Computer?
iPods are the media players that are most popular among present younger generation. iPod gadget has been design with many features that makes it as number one music player to listen one’s favorite music tracks. Though initially designed for Mac systems, now iPods are compatible with Windows operating system that is more popular nowadays. Windows 7 is one of the most popular operating system that is more widely used because of its high speed and friendly user interface lets users to complete their tasks quite easily in no time.
If you happen to spend your precious time in arranging the music files, adding or editing the information present on iPod, then you must know the pain of losing them in seconds due to certain simple human errors. However let us get briefed about some of the major causes for losing music files from iPod.
- Abrupt removal of iPod that has been attached to Windows 7 system during read/write process can cause loss of audio files that are being processed.
- Certain third party tools like antivirus program installed on the system tend to remove the music files from iPod without the authorization of the user.
- When connected on Windows 7 PC, users may try to play iPod songs on incompatible third party applications installed on computer. This might cause loss of valuable songs as music files tend to terminate abruptly due to unknown reasons
- Shift deleting music files from iPod when connected to Windows 7 computer is another reason for deletion of iPod songs.
No wonder that music on iPod can go missing for many reasons when connected to computer. However users don’t have to worry now as deleted or lost music files from iPod can be retrieved back with the help of good music file recovery utility. Yodot Photo Recovery is one of reputed tool that presents you with the list of features and advanced options for getting music from iPod on Windows 7.
Restore Songs from iPod on Windows 7:
Yodot Photo Recovery software is best in rescuing music files that have been lost or deleted from your iPod on Windows 7 system no matter how they are lost. The powerful scanning engines that have been equipped in this application allows the user to scan the entire iPod drive in quick span of time to find and extract different types of music files on the basis of file signature, file name, size of the file, date in which the file was created, etc. For an instance it can restore MP3, WAV, MP4, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR, WMA and other audio file types from iPods and other storage media on Windows 7 operating system. Other than music, it is possible to bring back photos, RAW images, videos and other file formats from iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle, memory cards, SUB drives, external drives, etc on Windows 7 OS based computers and laptops.
Simple steps that have to be followed are
- Download and install the application in the system
- Run the software from the startup menu or from the desktop icon
- Once the application has been launched you will be provided with the options such as “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery”
- The desired option has to be selected and then the user can proceed for the next screen where the internal and external drives connected to system are listed
- Select iPod and click on Next button to proceed. In the next windows you can select different signatures of music files and then go ahead with the scanning process
- File Type View and Data View options are provided for rescued list of files and hence you can toggle between the required one
- The data that has been retrieved can be viewed before saving them on the separate hard drive or on CD / DVD whichever is applicable to you
Important Points to be remembered
- Backup all the music files that are present in iPod to another external hard drive
- Don’t try to open and play the iPod songs on incompatible third party applications
- Scan the storage device regularly for any viruses that may infect your system