Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Recover Photos from Lexar Memory Card?
Lexar photographic products are leading in digital photography. Almost all popular digital camera brands use Lexar memory cards to store captured photos. Some of the most commonly used Lexar memory cards are SD cards, CF cards, Memory Sticks, etc. However, similar to other memory cards even Lexar memory cards do not ensure 100% security of the stored photos as photo loss can arise anytime and anywhere. At times it also happens that when you try to access images from Lexar memory card, you receive error notifications such as “no card”, “card not initialized” or “card error”. Such kind of error messages usually prompts on screen when your Lexar memory card is either severely damaged or corrupt.
When any damage occurs on Lexar memory card, the photos saved in it will become inaccessible and photo loss occurs. Some of the possible reasons behind memory card corruption that leads to photo loss are listed below:
- Deadly virus or malware infection on Lexar memory card
- Formatting the Lexar memory card on your Windows system
- Utilizing the same Lexar memory card on different gadgets
- Abrupt termination of DSLR camera during memory card read / write process
- Deletion of photos from Lexar memory card due to false operation
- Photo loss due to “Delete All” operation on camera
- Interruption while photo transfer from Lexar card to computer
Nevertheless, photos lost from Lexar memory card due to any of these reasons can be retrieved back with the help of excellent photo recovery application available and many industry experts recommend using Yodot Photo Recovery software.
Lexar Picture Recovery Software
Yodot Photo Recovery tool was designed to recover photos from Lexar memory card. The software performs recovery of all file types such as songs, video clips, photos, RAW images, documents, podcasts, etc. from Lexar memory cards and flash drives on Windows system. It can also rescue media files from other flash memory cards, hard drives, portable hard drives, iPods, USB drives, audio players and so on. The tool is well known for its ability and provides a preview option to view recovered photo files before saving. Additionally, this application easily runs on Windows operating system including Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2008.
Steps to perform Lexar Photo Recovery:
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery and install the software to your Windows desktop / laptop
- Connect the Lexar memory card to PC via card reader or USB
- Run the software and follow the on screen instructions
- Two options will be displayed from the main screen i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Choose the option based on your photo loss scenario
- The tool scans and displays all internal and externally connected drives on your computer
- Choose the drive which represents your Lexar card and click “Next”
- Select the file types which you want to recover or simply click “Skip” button to select all the file types by default
- As the software completes the scanning process, recovered photos will be displayed on the screen
- Preview the photo files using Data view / File Type view options
- Save the recovered photos to your desired location on system drive
- Always make a copy of your precious photos on more than one storage device
- Keep your memory card virus free with the help of a quality antivirus application
- Avoid false operations on memory card