Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Data Recovery from MicroSD Card after Format Error
Formatting is the process of erasing the data completely from storage devices. But, which situations make you to format the Micro SD card or any other storage device? Normally, you might opt “Format” option on Micro SD card when you find that its data is infected by harmful viruses or the Micro SD card is filled with unwanted data.
Let us talk over some abnormal situations, which force you format the Micro SD card:
In certain situation, the digital gadgets might fails to detect the Micro SD card or system may pop ups errors like “Micro SD card says it needs to be formatted”, “Micro SD card not formatted error” or “You need to format the drive”, etc. These harsh circumstances can force you to format the Micro SD card, which results in data loss. The format error will occur due to:
- Micro SD Card Corruption: If you try to access the Micro SD card before its data completely get mounted on the host device or disconnecting the device while accessing its contents may leads to Micro SD card corruption. Such bad manners of people can results in format error
- Attack By Virus: In case Micro SD card is infected by virus or malwares, then the system or other electronic devices may pop up various format error, where you need to format Micro SD card to free it from such errors
- File System Corruption: Due to abnormal power surge while transferring data from Micro SD card to system or logical error may leads to file system corruption and asks you to format the Micro SD card
- Incompatibility Issues: When portable digital device and operating system don’t support a Micro SD card, then you will face incompatibility issues. In such scenarios, if you forced to access the data from Micro SD card, then the device might impact to formatting issues
You want to recover data when Micro SD card says it needs to be formatted? Then take it easy!!! Here you will get proper solution to your problem. You can resolve this kind of problem and get rid over format errors when you have updated backup for Micro SD card data. In case you don’t hold backup of data on some other storage device, then go for appropriate card recovery software like Yodot Photo Recovery.
Get back files from formatted Micro SD card
Yodot Photo Recovery is robust and reliable data recovery tool, which helps you to bring back data after format error on Micro SD card. It can regain data and files even from formatted and re-formatted storage devices on Windows system. Yodot supports retrieval of all kinds of media files such as audios/videos, photo files, documents and many more from formatted Micro SD card. Apart from Micro SD card, the software restores data from Mini SD card, SDHC, SDXC, SD, XD card, CF card, MMC, Memory Sticks and other storage devices. It is flexible to run on all the editions of Windows OS like Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 and 2008.
Steps to do data recovery from Micro SD Card
- Connect your Micro SD card to healthy Windows system
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery application to your Windows desktop or laptop by logging in as a Local System Administrator
- After that launch the software by clicking on shortcut icon existing on your desktop
- The main screen will shows two options “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Now select “Lost Photo Recovery” option to retrieve missing data. This shifts you to another screen with all the logical drives and externally connected devices that are connected to that system
- Select the drive that indicates your Micro SD card and click on “Next” button
- The software scans your selected Micro SD card and rescues complete data
- On next screen you will find recovered data from Micro SD card
- Select you desired files and preview them using “Preview” option
- At last save retrieved files to any accessible drive on your Windows system
Course of actions to be followed:
- Avoid usage of Micro SD card after you get error messages from Micro SD card
- It is always recommended to detach Micro SD card in safe mode using “Eject” or “Safe Remove Hard ware” options
- Make sure that you system is free from viruses before connecting the Micro SD card
- Read all the pop ups while using Micro SD card and proceed further