Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Get Back MP3 Music Files?
Ever lost any of your MP3 music files from your computer, music player, digital voice recorder, mobile phone, camera, iPod or any other device? Don’t worry about it; music file loss remains a common issue these days, but luckily lost MP3 files can be restored back with the aid of good media file recovery software.
MP3 is the most popular music file format supported by music players, iPods, cell phones, computers, etc. Since MP3 is most widely used music file format, these files may get deleted or lost from your music player due to any human faults or logical errors.
Causes for loss of MP3 files:
- Formatting the music player or other device containing your MP3 files to make it free from corruption and formatting errors
- Interruptions while transferring MP3 files from one storage device to another
- Mistakenly deleting few of your music files while deleting some other files or performing some other task
- Corruption of music player or other drive containing your music files due to virus or malware attacks
- Turing of music player, cell phone or computer while playing songs
- Hardware defects, software malfunction, etc could also lead to loss of MP3 files
However, the best way to overcome loss of MP3 files is by restoring them from backup copy. But most of the users usually forget to take backup of their vital files. In such case, using accurate music file recovery tool would be best way to get back your MP3 music files.
MP3 file recovery software
You can take the assistance of efficient tool named Yodot photo recovery to bring back deleted, lost or missing MP3 music file format, no matter how you lost it. Along with MP3, it will restore WAV, MIDI, M4b, AIFF, AIFC, RA and AMR music file formats from MP3 players and other digital gadgets. By using this Yodot Photo Recovery software, it is also possible to retrieve photos, RAW images, video files and other documents from wide range of storage media like digital media player, memory cards, USB drives, hard drives and external hard drives on Windows OS.
Directions to get back MP3 files
Note: If you have lost / deleted your MP3 songs from any external storage device. Then it is recommended to connect the device and then follow the below procedure
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery software and install it to your PC
- Connect your MP3 player or other storage drive to the computer via USB cable
- Now, launch the software in order to begin the recovery procedure
- Once you launch the software, you can see two options they are “Deleted Photo Recovery “and “Lost photo Recovery”
- After choosing appropriate option, all the drives present in your computer will be displayed.
- Click on MP3 player or other device from where you lost MP3 files and proceed further by ticking on “Next”
- The software now starts scanning and once the scanning process gets completed, it will display all the files present in the drive
- Select MP3 files that you want to retrieve and at last save it in a location that you prefer
- Regularly transfer your favorite music collection to your system or take its backup on some external hard drive
- Avoid improper removal of external storage drives while copying or transfer music files
- Scan your MP3 player or external drive using a updated antivirus software program to remove deadly virus, malwares or other worms