Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Restore Music from iPod after System Crash
iPods are the most famous MP3 media players which has been designed and developed by Apple Inc. With its unique features and easy to use graphical user interface, anyone who is fond of music can use them without any trouble. iPod can be randomly connected to your computer for synchronizing files or for transfer of any media files which you would like to watch or listen in your computer.
However, while copying or the synchronizing process is being carried out, your computer might crash all of a sudden without your knowledge and you may lose entire data present in your iPod and computer as well. For instance, let us assume that you were transferring your favorite songs to your computer and while the transfer process was going on, your computer got crashed due to software malfunction and stopped responding to your commands. When you tried to restart your computer, it did not work due to system crash. This left you with no option but to remove the iPod that was being connected to the system. When you turned on your iPod for listening to music, for your sadness, your iPod displayed sad smiley icon with a message that there is no file. This is really heartbreaking as there was yearlong collection of music tracks stored in it. However, don’t get upset!!! This is not the end; you can still recover music from iPod after computer crash with the help of iPod recovery software.
How files get lost from iPod due to system crash?
- Virus Infection: When the system gets infected with dangerous viruses, there is a possibility that computer may crash. Your computer may get infected with viruses when you download certain emails or files that contain infectious programs or if the system has not been installed with good antivirus program. At this point, if you connect your iPod to the system, then along with music you will lose other files from iPod
- Power Fluctuations: For example, you have connected your iPod to the system for charging and at the same time you were working on your system. But due to continuous power fluctuations, OS files got damaged and as a result, your system crashed at the middle of work. In such case you may lose files from both computer and iPod
Other than system crash, unintentional deletion of your music files while listening and abruptly removing the iPod from the computer when the read or write process is going on may also cause loss of music and other data that has been saved in your iPod.
However, what to do now? Stop worrying and use other healthy Windows system to download a tool named Yodot Photo Recovery in order recover music from iPod that you lost due to computer crash. This tool has many advanced features that help you to quickly scan entire iPod to extract and rescue deleted or lost files from iPod and other storage media. Along with music, you can get back photos, videos and other files from iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic and iPod Nano on Windows OS. Use “Find “option provided in this application to easily find required music files from the list of recoverable files by just using their file names or signatures. You may even sort recovered list of files according to their file types and store retrieved files to any accessible location on host system or other storage media.
Steps to get back music from iPod after computer crash:
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery program on Window system by logging in as Local System Administrator
- On completion of the installation process connect iPod to the system and then launch the software
- In the main screen, you will be presented with “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Choose right option that has caused loss of music files from your iPod
- Now in next window, list of drives present and connected to computer will be shown to you
- Select the drive that represents your iPod and then click on “Next” button, where it shows file types that can be recovered by this tool
- In your next screen scanning process takes and soon after scanning music files that were lost from your iPod will be displayed
- Select music files that you need to recover and then click on “Next”
- Preview restored music files before saving them on respective destination location
- It is suggested that you don’t connect your iPod to many computers
- Install antivirus application to prevent virus infection
- Avoid abruptly removing your iPod from the computer
- Stop connecting iPod to your system which shows the sign of crashing and freezing