Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Get Back Music Files from Memory Card
Memory cards are the most famous mini storage devices available in market. These small chips have support to majority of the electronic gadgets which includes mp3 players, cell phones, digital cameras, video game consoles and many others. There are a variety of memory cards that are specially designed for different devices like MicroSD card, SD card, SDHC card, CF card, xD card, etc. You can store, access, view and transfer your MP3 songs from any of the memory cards with ease.
Your valuable audio files that were stored in your memory card get deleted or lost as a result of various scenarios that occur. The most common one among these is that while listening to music by connecting the memory card to the system will cause permanent deletion of your audio files when you press the Delete button unintentionally. These files get permanently deleted as they bypass the Recycle Bin folder.
Other situations that cause loss of music files from memory card are:
- Audio file loss might happen when your memory card is pulled out abruptly from the system while the read or write process is being carried out or during the transfer process
- Using your memory card on different operating systems will sometimes lead to formatting errors with removes not only your music files but entire data that has been saved in it
- Corruption of your memory card when it is affected by virus or malwares, which damage the file system of memory card making it inaccessible to the user
How to Restore Music from Memory Card?
Loss of your important audio files is heart breaking as they take away your favorite music tracks from you. To get back deleted or lost music files from memory card, you can rely on tool named Yodot Photo Recovery, which is suggested by most of the software professionals. It allows you to stop the recovery process at any point of time and resume it at later stage without having to rescan your entire drive i.e. memory card again. This tool can bring back various audio files such as MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR, etc from memory card that has been formatted, corrupted or RAW. Other than music files, you can even recover photos, RAW images, videos and other text files from memory card on Windows OS. After the completion of this recovery process, the listed files can be previewed before they can be saved to the respective destination drive.
Working procedure of this recovery tool:
- The first thing that needs to be done is to download this Yodot Photo Recovery tool in to your system
- Install this software in your system by logging in as Local System Administrator and then connect your memory card so that the recovery process can be carried out effectively
- Once you have connected your memory card, run this application from desktop
- From the main screen of this application there are two options provided like “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Appropriate option has to be selected, whichever has caused loss of music from your memory card
- As this gets selected the application will now search for all the drives that are present and then lists them in a particular order
- Once you click on Next button the selected drive will be scanned thoroughly for your audio files
- Choose the files that have to be saved, but first preview them to make sure that those are the music files which you require
- Coming to the last step save those recovered data to your desired location that is available to the host operating system user
- Keep a secure backup of your favorite music files and have it regularly updated
- Avoid abruptly removal of your memory card when it’s connected to the system for carrying out read or write process
- As soon as you encounter data loss from your memory card avoid using it, it may overwrite your data