Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Restore Deleted Pictures from Olympus Digital Camera
Olympus is one of the well known digital camera manufacturer that produces digital cameras with high resolution lenses which are faster and sharper compared to other digital cameras. Like other digital cameras, these cameras too rely on memory card like xD card to save the images that are captured. However, the advanced feature of Olympus digital camera becomes insignificant when you lose your precious photos and videos from it. But fortunately you can get your files back by using any proficient photo recovery software.
Scenarios that might lead to deletion of pictures from Olympus camera are:
- Unintended deletion of pictures while previewing photos or while deleting some unwanted files on Olympus camera
- Power surges, switching off the camera or computer while transferring photos from Olympus camera’s memory card to the computer may erase photos that are being transferred
- Clicking pictures when the camera is displaying low on battery warning and using same memory card on different digital gadgets may also lead to loss of photos
If you have deleted or lost digital photos from Olympus camera due to any of the reasons mentioned above, then do not assume that you cannot get them back. Rather find and use efficient software that helps you to rescue your precious image files that are erased from xD card used in Olympus camera.
Deleted picture recovery from Olympus Camera
If you are thinking much about selecting a picture recovery tool, then here is tool named Yodot Photo Recovery to retrieve erased/deleted pictures from Olympus digital camera. It performs deep scanning of memory card to locate and rescue your deleted or lost RAW images from Olympus camera memory card in just few simple steps. It supports recovery of files all types of Olympus camera such as Tough series, V series, S series, X series, E-system etc. Besides photos, it also recovers deleted videos, audio files and other files from Olympus camera memory card. One can also use this tool to restore media files from all types of flash memory cards, iPods, USB drives, external hard drives and internal hard disks on Windows OS.
Step by step procedure to recover deleted files from Olympus
- Connect your Olympus digital camera via USB cable to the computer
- Download the application and install to your Windows computer
- Run the software and start the recovery by following the instructions given on the screen
- The main screen displays two options, “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Out of the two, choose “Deleted Photo Recovery” to restore your deleted photos
- The application now scans and displays all the internal and external drives present in your system
- Select the memory card from your Olympus digital camera
- The software now scans your xD memory card and displays all the files deleted from it
- Select the image files that you want to retrieve and click “Next” to continue
- Click on “Preview” option to view your photos and other media files before recovering
- Finally, browse for the destination location to save retrieved files
Tips to Remember:
- Do not switch off your camera when the writing or reading process is going on
- Avoid adding more pictures to your camera when it is almost full on memory
- Before deleting anything make sure that you keep backup of it