Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Photo Recovery from Hard Disk Drives
Have you ever lost your photos from your computer’s internal or external hard disk, either due to format or accidental deletion? You may believe that a computer hard disk is one of the safest secondary storage devices, in which people store their important data such as photos. This may include vacation photos, child’s first birthday photos, wedding anniversary photos and etc.
An external hard drive is similar to an internal hard drive but is connected to a computer externally. It is a portable storage device, which one can easily carry anywhere and transfer photos or any other form of data from one computer to another. The main intention of using external hard drive is to keep data backup. Nowadays People heavily depend on external and interrnal drives to store huge amount of data, but often end up in deleting or formatting the drive.
Scenarios due to which photos are deleted / lost from hard disk drives:
- Deleting the photo from the internal / external hard disk accidentally
- Pictures deleted using “Shift + Delete” keys combination, which bypasses the recycle bin
- Any third party application software conflicting with your system software resulting in loss of images
- Power surge while previewing photos present on hard disk drive
- Interruption during image transfer between external drive to the system
- Virus attacks on picture files
- Re-formatting the hard disk drive by converting the file system from FAT to NTFS which leads to loss of pictures
- Formatting the hard drive: This usually happens when you connect an external hard drive (containing your photos) to your computer and get an error like “your hard drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now”. This forces you to format and results in data loss
How to recover photos from hard disk?
If any of your precious photos are lost on computer disks due to any reason, don't get tensed! There is still a good chance of getting them back using Yodot Photo Recovery software. But the main thing is not to write any new data to the disk drive after data loss.
Yodot Photo Recovery is a wonderful tool to recover your picture files after any kind of photo loss situations. The software easily performs recovery of photos from internal and external hard disk drives. Moreover supports different hard disk brands like Toshiba, Kingston, Seagate, SanDisk, Hitachi and many others. With the help of this application you can also recover high resolution RAW photo files captured by digital cameras. Apart from hard drives, the program helps you in restoring images missing on SD card, USB, Pen drive, etc storage spaces. This effective photo recovery software also retrieves other media formats such as audio and video.
Steps to recover photos from hard disk
- First, Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery software to your PC / laptop
- Run the software and you will find two options on main screen
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” to recover your deleted images from hard disk or
- Choose “Lost Photo Recovery” to recover your lost photos from the hard disk
- The application scans and displays all logical and external drives(if connected) present in the system
- Select the drive from where pictures are to be recovered
- Opt "Picture" option and proceed
- The software displays all recoverable image files
- Select and preview the photo files before saving them
- Browse the destination location to save your rescued files
- Always backup your photos or any vital data in order to restore them back during data loss situations
- Prior to deleting any photos make sure you have selected the right file
- If data is deleted or lost from hard disk drive, then immediately stop using the drive to avoid overwriting
- Keep your system virus free by using effective anti-virus software
- It is recommended not to save the recovered photos onto the same drive from where you are recovering from