Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Get Deleted Songs on Windows Media Player?
“I had collected plenty of old songs in Windows Media Player from long time. Recently while deleting duplicate copy of songs, by mistake I selected entire playlist of Windows Media Player and deleted using Shift + Delete keys. At that time I thought that I selected only single music track, but it is not the case. Therefore I lost my favorite music collection from Windows Media Player. Now I am left with only an option i.e to type regarding my problem on Google. Please anyone who has gone through the same scenarios give me a proper way to restore deleted songs.”
Windows Media Player is popular media application that acts as a media library for storing and playing audio and video files on Windows system. You can use this media player on all Windows based mobile devices. It can even enable you to download songs from online music stores. But, in some scenarios, even small mistakes effects a lot as mentioned in above scenario, where huge number of songs got deleted in an instant of time from Windows Media Player. After losing favorite music tracks, then a query may arise in your mind on how to recover deleted songs from Windows Media Player? Don’t get upset, you can rescue deleted music files. Before knowing about recovering of audio files, you should have a glance on some scenarios which leads to deletion of songs from Windows Media Player as mentioned below:
- Unintentionally deleting some music files from Windows Media Player and instantly emptying the Recycle Bin without checking its contents can leads to permanent deletion of the audio tracks
- Antivirus software running on your Windows system may automatically delete virus or malware infected files. If Windows Media Player playlist is infected by viruses, then there is a possibility for removal of virus infected songs
- Formatting the drive containing Windows Media Player can lead to removal of your treasured movie files or music files preserved on MS Windows PC
- Unauthenticated third party applications, which you have installed in your PC might cause deletion of the music files without your knowledge
Don’t get upset!!! You have great possibility for recovering deleted songs due to above mentioned circumstances. Your Windows Media Player music files are still alive on your system, until its memory space is allocated for some other new files. So, with the aid of fine media file restoration tool like Yodot Photo Recovery you can undelete music files.
Overview on Yodot Photo Recovery software:
Yodot Photo Recovery tool is perfect solution to retrieves deleted songs from Windows Media Player on Windows PC. Its versatile user graphical interface supports you to regain music files without any technical knowledge. This application is uniquely designed with search algorithms to perform thorough restoration of deleted media files such as audios/video files (MP3, MP4, WAV, WMA, AVI, MOV, etc.), picture files (JPG, JPEG, PSD, PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, etc.) from Windows system. You can even get back songs from other storage drives like flash memory cards, pen drives, external hard drives, etc on system installed with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to bring back songs form Windows Media Player:
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery application and install it to your Windows system
- Launch the software and follow the main screen instructions
- You will find a screen with two options, “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select “Delete Photo Recovery” option to retrieve missing songs from Windows Media Player
- The tool scans the Windows computer and shows all the logical drives
- Choose the drive from where you have to restore deleted music files and click on “Next” option
- The application scans entire drive and displays all the songs in two different views, “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Preview the music tracks using “Preview” option and save the recovered songs to your desired location (Do not save on the same drive which might results in overwriting of data)
- It is a smart act to back up your favorite songs on some other storage devices
- Keep you PC virus free with the aid of genuine anti-virus application
- Avoid storing new data files on Windows system after data loss