Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Deleted Video File Recovery on Windows 7
You can find many real time scenarios that resulted in deletion of video files from Windows 7 hard drive. Assume that this is your yearend trip to Europe, which is world famous tourist spot. So you have enjoyed your holidays by capturing videos, taking pictures and having fun all the time. Once you were back to home, you copied all your videos on Windows 7 computer. Now while copying those video flies to other partition you accidentally deleted videos folder using Shift delete keys.
Within few seconds, those videos disappear and you are left with the blank folder. So, what should be done now? There is no way in which you can let those videos go as those memories are irreplaceable. Thinking about some of the ways in which they can be brought back? Then this is the right place you have come to. Using video file recovery tool will let you get back deleted videos from your Windows 7 system.
Scenarios that cause deletion of the videos from Windows 7 hard drive are
- Partition Format: Formatting the partition without checking what and all contents are present in it will erase complete files. This process takes away all the videos, other files and folders stored on formatted partition. So, one must be double careful and check twice before clicking on the format option else there will be severe loss of valuable data
- Antivirus program: Sometimes antivirus application installed on your system may delete files from hard drive without giving any warning. This happens when scanning process is being carried out by antivirus; the user selects delete all option whenever some infections are found. This is major disadvantage as it may remove the important files along with the infected ones
Way to get back videos from Windows 7
Yodot Photo Recovery tool is the best choice for users who have deleted or lost valuable videos and desperately looking for a way to get them back. This tool performs intense scanning process that recovers all your deleted video files from Windows 7 system. It can effectively recover video files, photos, music files and other files from hard drive partitions formatted with NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 and ExFAT file system. After the video files are recovered, you can list those videos on the basis of file name, file size, date of creation of the file and so on. It has been effectively designed with user friendly interface that allows both technical and non technical users to use it without getting into any trouble. You can preview the recovered videos before saving onto any storage drive, so that you can make sure that correct video files are restored.
Steps to get back deleted videos from Windows 7 HDD
- Download the software and install it on your computer by running the executable file that is available to you
- You must be logged in as local system administrator to complete the installation process
- Launch the tool and from the main screen and use the options that are provided i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Deleted Photo Recovery is the option that has to be clicked to restore deleted video files. In the next screen, you will get the list of drives that are present in your computer
- Now after the selection of the drives, the next screen will provide you with the set of file types that can be recovered by this tool
- Select required video file types or select Skip option to select all files by default and click on Next button that will begin the scanning process
- After the files are recovered they are listed in Data View and File Type View format
- Toggle between these two views and then select the file that has to be saved
- Back up your video files in another storage media regularly
- Update your antivirus program and perform periodic scan of your system
- Never abruptly remove your external hard drive when read or write process is being carried out