Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
How to Retrieve GIF Image Files?
GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. As the name indicates, GIF files are used to process graphical images. It is best suited file format for creating animated images on web. You might have collected number of GIF images downloaded from internet. The images of your favorite artists, paintings, etc. were stored on your computer. You may never have thought that you would lose those files. One fine day, you were looking to view pictures for mind refreshment. You are shocked to find no photos on your computer. When you try finding where GIF files are gone, you remember that system was been used by your little kid. Yes, it was deleted then by him. The whole folder of the photos got deleted.
It is of no use to regret about what happened, you need to find a solution. You even had lot of necessary GIF files on the compute like the animation pictures you created or collected from other sources related to your project after lot of research. You cannot find those pictures again on internet as you may not find many of the sites from which you had copied the pictures as it’s been long time. Do not waste much time, just stop using the hard drive to save new data and use proper image recovery software. Yodot Photo Recovery is one such software that helps you recover GIF images effectively.
Below are the scenarios in which GIF images are deleted or lost:
- Transfer Interruption: The GIF files while transferring to other drives from your computer will be lost if the connection is lost. There might be loose connection between the device drives or the system may shut down suddenly due to power outage and other issues
- Drive Format: The drive on the computer can be formatted using the format option on the system. When you format the drive, record of all the files stored on partition will be deleted. If you forget to back up the GIF images before formatting, then you will lose those files
- Empty Recycle Bin: If you empty the Recycle Bin using “Empty Recycle Bin” option on the Recycle Bin without checking its contents once, then complete data in the Recycle Bin will be deleted forever along with GIF images
- Improper handling of devices: The devices like cameras which use memory card to store images should be handled properly. Otherwise there are chances of you losing the GIF images. You should not use the cameras to capture images, when they are showing low battery warning. You should not use the memory card on different devices frequently
The GIF images may also be lost due to faulty card reader, virus infection, card corruption and so on. Whatever may be the loss scenario, Yodot Photo Recovery software helps you to recover your GIF images within few clicks.
Important features of Yodot Photo Recovery:
The Yodot Photo Recovery is used to recover GIF images from different device drives on your computer. The software supports recovery of different picture and RAW image files from memory card, flash drive, iPods, hard drives, etc on Windows OS. The software has speedy scanning process that helps you get back media files i.e. photos, videos and music files in a moment. The software can even identify other image file formats like TIF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, PSD, BMP, etc. including the RAW image formats generated by different DSLR cameras. You can use the demo version of the software to know more about the software.
Steps to be followed to recover GIF images:
- Download and install Yodot Photo Recovery software on your computer
- Run the software and select the option to either recover deleted / lost photos
- Select the drive from which GIF images are to be recovered
- Select the GIF file format from the list of the files displayed on the software wizard
- The software scans for the GIF images and displays the list in a short period of time
- Preview the files and save on the drive of your computer
Things to remember:
- Scan the storage drives having GIF images regularly to keep away from viruses
- Use trustworthy card readers to connect memory cards to the USB port
- Do not use your laptops to transfer GIF images while battery is low
- Keep the backup of important GIF images on a storage drive