Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Recover Memory Stick Data
I enjoy gaming with my Sony PSP device and store all results, photos and other data on my device’s memory stick. One day me and my friend were playing a game, until my friend accidently dropped the PSP device. This had enough impact on the memory stick to eject out. Now my memory stick is not getting detected. Both my PSP and laptop is asking to format the memory stick. Is there any way to recover the data from my memory stick?
Usually memory sticks acts as storage media for portable devices such as camera, PSPs, camcorders, mobile phones, music players and other devices. This tiny flash storage device has the capacity to store huge amount of data, i.e their capacity ranges from 4MB to 256GB. You can carry gigabytes of data inside your pocket if you have a standard memory stick.
But like any other storage device, data loss scenario is a common problem from these memory sticks also. You can easily lose your valuable information and data from the memory stick some of the main reasons are given below:
- Unintentionally formatting the memory stick
- Accidentally deleting files from memory stick
- Memory stick corruption due to virus attack
- Data transfer error while transferring data from PC to memory stick
- Format error
- Other unknown reasons
How to recover deleted or lost data from memory stick?
After any kind of data loss situation in your memory stick, store your memory stick in a safe place. Actually, the space occupied by the deleted data is only marked as “free”. You can still recover this data until they are not overwritten by any new data. Therefore, it is very important to keep the memory stick intact for a successful recovery process.
How to recover data from memory stick?
Luckily, you can recover your lost data from the memory stick with ease. All you need is a reliable photo recovery software which retrieves all your vital data from your memory stick and other storage devices.
Yodot Photo Recovery software is an amazing tool to retrieve lost / deleted data from memory stick. You can recover important data such as pictures, music and video clips and other data from your memory stick with ease. The software not only recovers data from memory stick but also recovers data from other storage devices such as memory card, iPod, hard disk, pen drive etc.
How to recover data using the Software?
- First, download the software and install it to your desktop or laptop
- Attach the memory stick to your PC via USB or card reader
- Launch the software and stick to the main screen instructions
- Use “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to recover your deleted data or use “Lost Photo Recovery” options to recover your lost data
- The application scans and displays all the logical and external drives present on your computer, select the drive which represents your memory stick and click “Next”
- Choose the file type which you need to recover or simply click on “Skip” button to display all the file types
- The software scans the entire memory stick and displays all the recoverable files
- Select the files which you want to recover and click on “Next” button
- Save the rescued files to your desired location although not on the same memory stick from where you are recovering from
- Regularly transfer your memory stick data to computer
- Don’t remove your memory stick during transfer process
- Don’t use your memory stick after data loss situation to avoid overwriting
- Use an Antivirus program to get rid of deadly viruses