Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
PSD File Recovery Software
Is there any way to recover my PSD file? I was working on a designing project in Adobe Photoshop application yesterday, where my Windows computer turned off suddenly. I restarted computer and found that Photoshop file which I was working on is missing. It was very strange and annoying incident!!! I worked on lost PSD file from last one week, can this file be recovered?
Yes definitely. Not only you, there are many Adobe Photoshop users who end up deleting or losing their important PSD files due to some unfortunate situations. The best way to solve this problem is to restore PSD file from an updated backup. But what if you don’t have backup? Usually users don’t take backup or update their backup files regularly. Thus you need to employ a suitable photo recovery software to get back your PSD files.
Photoshop file loss can happen due to the below mentioned causes:
- Users may unintentionally delete their PSD files from computer while doing some other task using “Shift + Delete” keys
- Deadly viruses or other computer worms can damage your Photoshop file, making it inaccessible or cause its loss
- Photoshop files can be lost if your system gets abruptly shut down while using or accessing your Photoshop file
- Electro static power surge while transferring or moving your PSD files from computer to external storage drive
- Crash of OS, operations like installation, reinstallation and up gradation would cause loss of entire files from hard disk including your PSD files
What to do after encountering such situations?
The best thing to do after facing such situation is to immediately stop using your hard disk or any other device from where your PSD files were deleted / lost, because adding new data to same drive will result in overwriting of the original files making PSD file recovery more difficult.
Which Photo recovery software to use?
Yodot Photo Recovery acts as boon in this kind of situation, this tool recovers Adobe Photoshop files which were lost or deleted in any situation. The application recovers PSD files from all types of storage media namely hard drives, external hard disks, pen drives, memory cards, iPods and so on. You can also retrieve other media files including photos, music files, videos, RAW pictures and other documents from storage media.
Steps to restore Adobe Photoshop files:
- Download the application from the website and install the software to your Windows desktop / laptop; Open the software and follow the onscreen steps
- Make use of “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to recover your deleted PSD files or use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your missing Photoshop files
- The tool scans your Windows computer and shows all identified drives present in it
- Select the drive / partition from where you lost your Photoshop file and click “Next”
- The software repeats the scanning process and displays all the deleted / lost PSD files in 2 views, “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Data view type shows the files in hierarchal format and file type view shows files based on file extension format
- Select the files which you want to obtain back and save your rescued PSD files to desired storage location on PC
- The software also helps you to save recovered files on to any external storage device like external hard disk, pen drives or even on CDs and DVDs
- Keep pressing “Ctrl+S” keys to save changes that are made to your PSD file while editing
- Make sure that your saving and properly closing PSD file before exiting Photoshop application
- Before emptying Recycle Bin cross check its contents and take backup of your important PSD files