Accidentally deleted a partition in an attempt make a dual boot system? Relax you can recover your important with ease using Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software for Windows. The software can find and recover data from deleted partitions.
The only undelete application for Mac that can recover deleted files from HFS+, HFSX partitions on Mac. The software also has the ability to recover lost files using RAW signature method.
Smart Media Card Recovery
Have you accidentally formatted your Smart Media Card without taking backup of it? Are you in search of a accurate method to get back all the files from it? Well, if you are reading this, then you will find a solution here to overcome all the data loss scenarios.
However, before you go further, let us know something about Smart Media Card. A Smart Media card is a type of flash memory card that can keep large amount of data in a small space. These cards are usually used in electronic devices like digital camera or camcorder in order to store captured photos and videos. However like any other card, Smart Media card is also prone to data loss or corruption, which makes all the files inaccessible.
Occasions that leads to loss of Smart Media Card data are:
- Formatting Errors: In order to transfer files from your Smart Media card to computer, you connected it with the help of card reader. But soon after connecting, you might get an error message saying like “The card is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” Without paying attention, if you give command to format the card, then all the files present in it becomes inaccessible
- Improperly Removing Smart Media Card: If you remove your Smart Media Card improperly from your computer, then the file doesn’t get saved completely or skips saving section which results in data loss from it
- Virus infection: If your computer is infected by virus, then there may be the possibility of losing files from it. However if you connect your Smart Media Card, then the virus may transfer from your computer to the Smart Media Card and hence makes files inaccessible
- Human Errors: Accidentally deleting some of the photos from the Smart Media card in hurry to preview them or formatting card on computer instead of camera can lead to loss of precious photos, videos or music files stored on SM card
- Other issues: If you use your camera to click photos, when it’s battery is running out of the power or Smart Media is full on memory, then you may face loss of important media files saved on Smart Media card
Which software can be used to recover files from Smart Media card
Yodot Photo Recovery is the finest software that lets you recover deleted photos from all kinds of memory card. The key feature of this Photo recovery software is that being a non destructive software, it provides security to the data present in your Smart Media Card. It works compatibly with several versions of the Windows (7, XP, Vista) operating system. This software is easy to use, safe and restores deleted, lost or missing files from Smart Media card in a reliable way. Furthermore, it provides preview of photos once the recovery process is completed. With the help of this, you can evaluate the recovery results and effectiveness of this software.
Go according to the steps provided below:
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery software and install it to your computer
- Connect Smart Media card with the help of a card reader
- Now, run the software to find out the recovery steps
- As soon as you run the software, two options are displayed, they are “Deleted Photo Recovery “and “Lost photo Recovery”
- Choose any one based on the requirement
- Soon after selecting the appropriate option, all the drives present in your computer will be displayed. It even displays the external drive i.e Smart Media Card
- Tick on Smart media card, and proceed further by clicking on “Next”
- The application now starts scanning and once the scanning process ends, it will display all the files present in the drive you have selected
- Choose the file that you want to recover
- Preview all the files before saving in order to knowwhether youhave selected right one to recover or not
- At last save the recovered files in a location that you prefer
- Do not click photos, when the camera’s battery is running out of the power
- Keep backup of important files that you never want to lose
- Stop adding new files to the Smart Media card once you realized that you have accidentally deleted important files
- Avoid saving recovered files again on Smart Media Card. It prevents overwriting of deleted or lost data