Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Smart and instant repair application for your corrupt or inaccessible RAR files, which helps to repair and recover large sized and even the password protected RAR files.
Repair RAR after CRC Error Corruption
RAR is basically a file format utilized for transferring bulky files and folders over the network by compressing them with the help of numerous compression algorithms or techniques. In other words, compressing multiple files into a single file called RAR archive.
RAR file is a proprietary file format, but we often come across situations where RAR files can get corrupt or damaged. Most of the times, these corruptions are caused because of CRC error. A CRC error message pops up whenever unwanted bits get induced to the data or if the storage media itself is damaged (scratches). Due to which the system fails to perform Cyclic Redundancy Check and this in turn limits the unzipping action of the RAR archive making the files present in it, inaccessible.
So, various reasons are responsible for CRC error corruption in RAR archives like error while copying the file, virus infection, bad sectors in the storage disk, transmission error, partial download of the RAR files and many more. Therefore the only way to get back your important files is by the use of Yodot RAR Repair tool.
Why it is popular?
Yodot RAR Repair is a competitive repair application that can easily repair and extract files from a corrupted RAR archive that got damaged due to CRC error. It can handle corrupted RAR files of any size and can even fix password protected archives. It is a handy repair tool which can be used by anyone without much technical know-how and moreover the whole repair process ends in just 3-4 easy steps.
Steps for using the software
Let’s have a look on the steps which are to be followed during the repair process:
- Download Yodot RAR Repair tool
- Install it in your PC and launch the software
- Follow the steps as seen on the window
- Select the damaged RAR file, which need to be repaired
- Begin the repair process by hitting on the "Repair" button
- As the repair process finishes, you can see the structure of the repaired RAR file
- Save the repaired contents to the desired destination folder
- Backup regularly to protect your data from unforeseen corruptions
- Avoid having interruptions during file transfer like sudden shutdown, power failure, internet connection error
- Use quality anti-virus programs