Can’t access your ZIP archive? Here is the key to repair your corrupted Zip file on Windows OS.
This page explains how to repair a large size ZIP archive which got damaged because of recovery software error.
The page guides the user to repair corrupted Zip file after getting errors while extracting Zip file and recover its contents on Windows OS.
Do you want to repair ZIP file in a simple and efficient way? Then refer this page to find out more on how to repair Zip archive after corruption.
If you need assistance in repairing corrupt ZIP archive that throws error message like “unexpected end of Zip archive” then refer this page.
With the help of this page, you can discover the easiest way to repair damaged or corrupted ZIP file header.
This page provides information for user to repair their incomplete ZIP file due to corruption or broken download.
Problem while trying to open your ZIP file on Windows 7? Find the solution by clicking on this page.
ZIP archive corrupted due to downloading can be easily fixed on Windows OS by using Yodot ZIP Repair software.
Easy to use and advanced options are loaded in this application to fix the erroneous Zip file containing all data stored in it.
Go through this page and learn about repairing corrupt ZIPX archive on Windows computer
Find the appropriate solution to fix corrupted invalid Zip file on your computer by clicking on this link.
ZIP files which are damaged due to any reason can be repaired by using Yodot ZIP Repair software on Windows PC.
This includes the detailed information on how to repair the WinZip file present in Windows OS respectively.
Facing troubles while trying to access broken Zip file contents on Windows OS? Find the best solution by clicking on the above link.
Go through this page to know how to fix ZIP file error missing end signature on Windows PC
Have trouble in opening password protected Zip file, then find the solution by going through this page.
Read this page and get to know how to repair encrypted ZIP files on your Windows PC.
How to repair Zip file after error WinZip no files to extract? If this is your question, then refer this page to know the answer.
Refer this article to know how to fix Zip file showing unable to unzip zip file error during the extraction of data on Windows system.
Utilize effective ZIP repair software to resolve unzipping invalid ZIP file format error of ZIP archive on Windows OS computer.
Click here to know the appropriate way of extracting contents from ZIP folder that is larger than 4GB in size on Windows OS based computer.
Carefully read this article in order find relevant way to fix Zip error message the archive is either in unknown format or damaged.
Discover here what should be done with bad ZIP file in order to extract its contents without any difficulty.
Here is the way that will assist you to repair ZIP file after error cannot extract files from zipped folder on Windows computer.
Go here and find clear cut procedure in order to repair inaccessible multipart ZIP files on Windows PC.
Get access to corrupted ZIP file that displays unspecified error by going through this page.
The page guides you about fixing ZIP archive corrupted error 42125 on Windows system.
Top 5 reasons for why Yodot ZIP Repair software is the right choice?
- Yodot ZIP Repair tool utilizes advanced algorithms to repair corrupted or inaccessible ZIP / ZIPX files that are corrupted due to severe data loss situations
- It has ability to repair and recover even the root files in a ZIP archive by using “# lost file” option
- It can easily repair ZIP files that get corrupted due to file extraction error, download error or CRC error etc.
- The software scans and reads the internal structure of a corrupted ZIP file and helps to extract all files and folders from the corrupt ZIP file The software facilitates easy and fast repair of large size ZIP / ZIPX files that are more than 5 GB in size
ZIP File acts as data containers in which one or more files can be stored in compressed form to reduce their size. It is done so that large size files can be easily shared or transferred over the network to reduce transmission time. Nowadays it’s common to compress files and transfer them over internet but the risk of files getting corrupt are more. The corruption can take place due to several reasons e.g. CRC error, virus infection, download error, sudden power failure or system shutdown etc. making ZIP files inaccessible.
Yodot ZIP repair is the right solution to all these troubles. It is specially designed to repair corrupted or inaccessible ZIP / ZIPX files. It is capable of repairing even the password protected files and the files that are created in WinZIP or any other compression tool
How to use the product?
- Download and install the free demo version of Yodot ZIP Repair tool
- Run the application and follow the onscreen steps to complete the repair process
- Browse and select the corrupt ZIP / ZIPX file or the folder with spliced file parts, which you want to repair
- Now, allow the software to scan the selected ZIP archive
- As the scanning process completes, window opens showing that repair was successful
- At this moment you can verify the structure of the data that can be retrieved from the corrupt ZIP file
- Now, browse to select the destination location to save the repaired ZIP archive
What are the advanced features of Yodot ZIP Repair?
|Repair ZIP / ZIPX Files or folders||
|Lost File Option||
|24X7 Tech Support||
|Free Demo Version||
How ZIP archives get corrupt?
|Error in File Extraction||Since files are highly compressed in a ZIP file, while extracting error due to memory or low disk space may occur leading to corruption of data|
|CRC Error||While sharing ZIP files over network, CRC error may occur which may induce unknown changes to the RAW data|
|Download Error||Incomplete download of a ZIP archive can corrupt the file making it inaccessible|
|Virus Infection||ZIP files may get corrupt due to virus attack|
|Unknown Compression Technique||Unknown compression can corrupt the internal structure of ZIP file making it inaccessible|
|Improper System Shutdown||Improper shutdown during ZIP file transfer or processing can cause corruption|
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003
- Minimum Memory - 1 GB RAM
- Free Disk Space - 50 MB (for installation)
- System Type – Both 32bit & 64bit
Supported File Types
Other Popular Software
Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Smart and instant repair application for your corrupt or inaccessible RAR files, which helps to repair and recover large sized and even the password protected RAR files.