Recovering files from Lexar Platinum II 16GB Memory Stick PRO Duo in simple steps specified in this page.
Read this page for required details about retrieving media files from Lexar Premium 16GB High Speed Memory Stick PRO Duo.
Read here about the complete details on how to rescue files from Sony Memory Stick Micro M2 on Windows or Mac systems.
Browse through this page, if you are bothered about lost or erased files from 512MB Sony memory stick pro duo MagicGate.
Gain knowledge of recovering files from Sony Memory Stick Pro-HG Duo HX 8GB Magicgate on Windows system.
Utilize guidelines given on this page to recover data from Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo on Windows platform
Go through this page to know retrieve data from Kingston memory stick.
Check this page to get idea about how to deal with photo loss from erased or damaged memory stick.
Check out this page to get idea on how to deal with data loss of pictures from Memory Stick Pro Duo.
Simple and easiest way to recover media files from flash cards or memory sticks on Windows and Mac OS.
Navigate for the best solution to get back inaccessible and lost data from Lexar Memory Stick on Windows PC.
Go according to information given in this page to restore files lost or deleted from failed Memory Stick on Windows OS.
Thinking to retrieve files from damaged memory stick, on which you stored vital data? Then here is the exact solution…
Click here to know how to retrieve data from unreadable PSP memory stick on a computer
Read the simplest way of retrieving files that are invisible or hidden and missing from the Memory Stick.
This page contains necessary information to help users in recovering data from SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo.
How to Get Data from Inaccessible USB Memory Stick?
“I use Toshiba SD card which has become unreadable both on my digital camera and computer. I know this is common issue but I have no idea how did it happen; I can’t afford to lose important image and video files from my Toshiba SD card. What can I do to get back my data from Toshiba SD card?”
Memory stick is a flash memory device used in many gadgets to store data. This portable flash storage device saves huge data like photos, videos, music and many more that can be accessed on any system by connecting this Memory Stick to it. However, one may lose accessibility of data on USB Memory Stick when it gets corrupted due to reasons as mentioned below:
- Wrong usage of Memory Stick like abrupt removing it from system or from digital storage gadgets without safe ‘Remove’ option
- Severe malware or virus infection can corrupt file system of USB Memory Stick and it shows Format error upon trying to access data from it
- Interrupted file transfer from USB Memory Stick to system will sometimes cause corruption of memory stick
- USB Memory Stick can become unreadable after errors while formatting or reformatting Memory Stick and software conflicts
When memory stick becomes inaccessible due to the above situations, no data can be accessed from such unreadable USB Memory Stick. In order to get rid of such instances, it is recommended to use third party flash memory storage device recovery tool.
Memory stick data recovery software:
Yodot Photo Recovery is excellent card recovery program designed to rescue each and every file from inaccessible USB memory stick. This tool can restore data from corrupted or damaged Memory Stick that does not open or show files present in it. Using this amazing software, one can easily retrieve deleted as well as lost media files like RAW images, pictures, videos, music files and documents from USB memory stick formatted with FAT32, FAT16, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems. This tool is also the most recommended tool to get data off RAW SD card, MicroSD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, MMC, CF card, XQD and other flash storage devices with much ease. This software flexibly works on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS based computers. Mac users should make use of Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software to retrieve data from USB Memory Sticks on Mac computers like Mac Mini, iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
Guidelines to restore data from inaccessible USB memory stick:
- Download Yodot Photo Recovery software on a Windows computer and connect your USB memory stick that is inaccessible to this system
- Next, install and run the program
- In main screen click on ‘Lost Photo Recovery’ option as to retrieve files from inaccessible USB
- Later, select the drive that represents externally connected USB memory stick from which files have to be restored
- Also, if required choose the file types to be restored from unreadable USB memory stick
- Next screen shows the progress of scanning in status bar
- Once scanning completes, make use of ‘Data View’ and ‘File Type View’ to glance at rescued files
- At last, preview selected files and save it to desired target location on host computer but not on the same USB memory stick
- Avoid wrong usage of USB memory stick as it may corrupt the device
- Recurrently backup important files from memory stick to get rid of data loss scenarios