Recovering Data from Faulty Hard Drive
When your hard drive fails to mount or unavailable for system BOIS, then you might find ways to access data from faulty hard drive. Isn’t it? Yes, in the process to fix faulty hard drive if you find disasters within your system, then it will become worst nightmare you have ever come across. In such case, you may lose entire data present in your hard drive.
Though there are various in-built techniques to resolve the faulty hard drive in Windows system based on causes for its failure, still users are not free from data loss crisis. There are numerous reasons that results in faulty hard drives, some major factors are harmful virus/ malware, Trojan horses and spyware attack. As these suspicious programs replicate themselves by every system restart and day by day corrupt the hard drives, thereby make its all functions faulty.
As said before, one will find numerous aspects that lead to faulty hard drive such as Master Boot Record corruption, operating system malfunction, abnormal system termination, hard drive error, Blue Screen of Death error, abrupt power failure etc. Generally people think that hard drives are 100 % safe and have less risk of failure, when they encountered with faulty hard drive then it will become disaster situation.
Don’t worry if you have lost or missing any important data from your hard drive due to above mentioned reasons. The faulty hard drive data can be retrieved back with the help of data recovery software named Yodot Hard Drive Recovery.
Faulty hard drive data recovery software:
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery tool is one of the most advanced software to perform data retrieval from faulty hard drive on Windows desktop / laptop. The utility developed with commanding in-built algorithms to search and recover all your erased or missing data from your faulty hard disk drive. The application also has capability of restoring data from formatted, crashed or corrupted hard drives on Windows computer. Other than recovering data from system HDD, the tool also regains data from other storage devices like portable hard disk drives, pen drives, memory cards, FireWire drives, etc on Windows PC. More to this, the program easily runs on all the latest versions of Windows operating system including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003 and 2008.
Steps to get back data from faulty hard drive:
- Connect the faulty hard drive to healthy Windows computer via USB port
- Download Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software and install it to your Windows PC
- Set up the application and follow the main screen steps
- In main screen you will get “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” options. Make use “Partition Recovery” option to restore data from faulty hard drive
- The application scans the system and shows all the drive present in it
- Choose your faulty hard disk connected externally and click on “Next”
- The tool scans the selected hard disk and shows all the retrievable data
- Mark the files and folders which are to be rescued back
- Save the recovered files to your preferred location but not to your same faulty hard disk drive
- Backup your valuable data preserved on system hard drive, as you might not know how your data go missing suddenly
- Always consider that your primary responsibility is protecting your hard disk along its data from harmful viruses
- Do not show negligence when system pops any notifications and other system related errors