One of the easiest way to retrieve lost or formatted data from Asus Laptop SSD hard drive is given here.
Go through the article, you will come to know the exact procedure for restoring data from Crucial M4 Solid State Drive.
Here you will get easy, simple and safe way of retrieving data from dead Solid State Drive (SSD) on Windows system.
See how it is easily possible to get back data from inaccessible SSD media on a Windows PC.
Visit this page to get accurate way to recover data lost or missing from Intel SSD 320 300GB on Windows PC.
If your Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive is no longer functional and you need to retrieve files from it, then click here.
Go though this page in order to recover erased or lost data from Lenovo Laptop with SSD drive.
Discover the simplest way of restoring data from Plextor M6e SSD on Windows system by visiting this page.
Know how to recover missing or deleted data from Plextor PX-256M6M SSD on Windows system.
Read this page to recover data from Samsung 1TB 840 EVO-Series SATA III Internal SSD in an easy way.
Reading this page will help users who have lost data from Samsung 840 Pro SSD to discover an efficient way to restore their lost data.
Have you lost / erased any data from SanDisk Extreme 480GB SSD on PC? Then this page will guide you how to recover lost data.
Yodot tool offers a simple means to safeguard data on a SSD media suffering raw read error rates
This article states about how to regain data from Notebook SSD on Windows system.
Wondering how to retrieve lost data from OCZ vertex SSD on Windows PC? Then click here to avail best answer.
Go through this article to know about solution to get back data from SSD after Windows upgrade as well as understand the key points to avoid SSD corruption.
Navigate through this page to find out best method to retrieve data from bad SSD on Windows PC.
Use appropriate data recovery procedure mentioned here to retrieve lost data from failed SDD on Windows PC.
This page consists of simplest and easiest way to recover data from Supernova SSD on Windows system.
Know about the simplest way of retrieving files from formatted/re-formatted SSD drive on Windows OS.
This page helps you to recover data from unrecognized SSD drive on Windows.
Here is a secure data recovery application that helps you to restore data from SSD after failed to read data from the disk error.
Go through this page to discover necessary information about restoring lost files and folders from Seagate SSD on Windows OS.
Is your hard drive crashed after replacing it with SSD and the system won’t boot from the new SSD? Then visit here to cope this situation…
Are you searching for solution to restore data from SSD drive which crashes often? Then navigate through this page.
Click here to know excellent way of extracting data from corrupted or unreadable SSD on Windows laptop.
Does your Windows SSD not booting after upgrade? Then read this article to make it bootable
Go through this article and get to know an ideal solution to recover data when SSD drive wont boot on your system.
How to Recover Lost Partition on SSD?
When you find a partition disappeared on your SSD drive, stay calm! In this page, you will find a solution to recover lost partition on SSD. To know how to, continue reading..!
Usually, partition from SSD drive goes missing due to various reasons. let's see some factors that are responsible for the loss or deletion of partition on SSD drives:
- Severe virus and malware infection on the SSD drive partition results in malfunctioning of the drive. If the partition table is damaged by these harmful viruses and malwares, then it leads to inaccessible of the affected partition
- Converting the exisitng file system of the SSD partition from FAT to NTFS or vice versa with unreliable third party tools can result in corruption of the entire partition. Or else, interruptions while converting the file system of the SSD partition can lead to corruption of the partition
- Re-sizing the exisiting SSD partition with Disk management or other third party repartitioning tool can result in corruption or deletion of the partition
- When the Master Boot Record or GPT is damaged or corrupted, the information regarding the partitions on SSD that is stored on the MBR or GPT will be lost
- Acciental deletion, and formatting the partition on the SSD drive leads to deletion of entire data from the SSD partition
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery Tool to Recover Lost Partition from SSD:
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery is the most recommended application to restore lost or deleted partition from SSD. The tool is specially designed to recover data from lost, corrupted, formatted, and deleted SSD partitions. It supports data recovery from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT and RAID partitions. With this tool, you can recover files from formatted SSD, USB hard drives, pen drives, memory cards and other storage devices. It comes with a well organized GUI where user gets step by step guidance to perform data recovery from lost SSD partitions on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Window XP/ Vista and Server 2003, 2008 editions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you find that the partition on your SSD drive is missing or deleted, immediately stop further usage of the SSD. This is to avoid overwriting of the lost/deleted files. If the files that were lost/deleted after partition loss/deletion are overwritten with new files on the SSD drive, then recovery of files from lost or deleted SSD partition becomes highky difficult.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Recover Lost Partition from SSD:
- Connect your SSD drive to a healthy Windows computer and download Yodot Hard Drive Recovery tool to that system
- After downloading is completed run the setup to install the software
- Now launch this application to open main window
- As the main wizard comes up, you will see two options that are “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”
- In order to retrieve data from missing partition of SSD drive choose “Partition Recovery” option
- Next window will display all the physical drives available in your PC
- Select that SSD drive and click “Next” to continue. You will find all logical drives/partition in SSD
- Mark on particular partition from where you want to recover data and hit “Next” tab
- The recovery tool initiates scanning and once it is completed, you can view all files saved over the partition
- Select the files which you want to regain else click on “Skip” to choose all the files by default
- Now you can see all recoverable files in “Data Type” and “File Type” view option
- Finally browse for particular storage location where you want to save recovered data and click on “Save” button. Avoid saving restored data to the same SSD
- If you are not comfortable with hard drive management operations, take help of any expert to manage partitions on SSD
- Always keep backup of essential data in other storage devices
- Don’t save any data to the SSD after you suspect partition loss