Don’t bother about recovery of accidentally deleted files on Mac! Read this page to get precise solution.
This is the easiest and the smartest way to recover your documents, photos, videos and audio files lost as a result of deletion, formatting, virus infection, OS re-installation or Upgradation etc.
Discover a way to restore deleted files after Command-Shift-Delete key usage to empty Trash on your Mac machine.
Discover how to bring back deleted files on Apple computer with extreme ease by visiting this page.
Here is how to perform Deleted Excel File Recovery on Mac machines in an easy way.
Click here to know the simplest strategy for recovering accidentally deleted files on MacBook.
Find the entire set of information provided in this page to get back deleted files from MacBook Air.
Best approach to get back deleted files on Mac computer running with Mavericks OS version.
Read out this page to easily retrieve wiped or missing files from SSD on Macintosh.
Need assistance in recovering deleted files from Mac Leopard system? Then just read on the information provided in this page.
Discover the finest way to recover files on Mac Mini that are deleted in numerous ways using Yodot Mac File Recovery.
This page assists you in recovering deleted files on Mac OS X 10.5 based computers or laptops successfully.
Click here to know how to get back deleted folder files on MacBook when there is no backup.
How to rescue erased Notes on MacBook? Just go through this page!!!
Head over here to know the absolute way of recovering deleted notes of MacBook Air.
Navigate through this page to know how to recover deleted notes from MacBook Pro with ease.
Are you unable to access file from Recent files list? Then here is the fix.
Did you just delete important backup files on Time Machine mistakenly? Then read this post to explore feasible methods to restore such backup files.
Visit this page to know about mac file recovery program.
Refer information provided in this page if you need assistance in recovering deleted files from Mac machine.
Get back deleted files from Mac Snow Leopard machine by going through this page in detail.
Unintentionally deleting a TextEdit file is the common situation faced by most users. If the deleted file is valuable for you then check this article.
Refer this page in order to know about the procedure to regain large deleted files from Mac.
Know the optimum method to restore deleted excel files from Mac OS X machines by visiting this page.
Go through this webpage, you will get an idea on how to recover deleted files from external HDD on Macintosh systems or laptops.
This page furnishes the most efficient tool to retrieve deleted files from MacBook Pro hard disk.
Go through this informative page to recover your deleted files on Mac 10.7 (Lion) operating system
Easily restore erased files from Mac OS X Mountain Lion desktop or laptop by clicking here.
Go through this page to discover the best way out to retrieve deleted files easily from memory stick on Mac system.
Learn how to get files that were unintentionally deleted from the Mac Terminal by using Yodot Mac File Recovery tool effectively.
Learn to get back the folders that are deleted from your Mac system on your own.
Go through this page to know how exactly one can retrieve deleted txt files on Mac OS X.
By reading this page you will get exact solution for recovering deleted or lost files from Mac computer.
Hit on this link and get to know the entire set of information to recover recently deleted files on Mac machine.
By reading this page you will get an easy solution for Restoring Deleted Folders in Windows 2003 computer.
Check this page and learn how to recover Permanently Deleted Files from Camera.
How to Get Back Deleted Files from iMac?
iMac is a range of desktop computers, provided by Apple Inc. It is incorporated with fastest processor, with advanced graphics and unlimited storage area. iMac is simply the most pleasant desktop computer that user can ever get. Since it is been equipped with many features and functionalities, the possibility of data loss from it is not very surprising. The important files that you saved with care might get deleted at any instant. Some of you may doubt that how do users delete a file when they know it is of badly needed. You are right, no one dare to hit delete on an important file, but sometimes files get deleted unintentionally.
Most common file deletion scenarios are listed below for your reference:
- Unintended Deletion: Many users have a habit of deleting unnecessary files to avail storage space for storing new data on their iMac. In certain instances, while deleting unwanted files, you may accidentally delete some important files or folders
- Emptying Trash: One more mistake that users often do in hurry is clearing the contents of Trash without checking the files held over there. You already know that deleted files can be restored from Trash Bin. If the trashed items are too emptied, then you will not be able to get back those files with simple restore option
- Deletion of files from Antivirus software: In some case the third party applications such as Antivirus software that you use to protect your iMac computer may delete the files infected by virus without giving any warning
What can be done get back deleted data from iMac?
In order to get rid of above data loss situation, you have to make use of Yodot Mac File Recovery Software. This Mac File Recovery software can effectively restore all the deleted files from iMac hard drive. Restoring iMac data is not a difficult job and you don’t need any kind of technical knowledge for doing this. This software is a reliable & powerful tool that can recover all the deleted data from HFS, HFS+, HFSX volumes and from drives formatted with FAT file system irrespective of the data loss situation. It supports almost all operating systems of Mac like, Mac OS X 10.3.9, 10.4, 10.5 Leopard, Snow leopard etc.
Procedure to recover deleted files from iMac
- Download and install Yodot Mac File Recovery Software on your iMac computer or laptop
- If you want to recover files from external hard drive then connect it to your iMac computer
- Now, Run the application and start the recovery by following the on screen instructions
- On the main screen, you will find two options which are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- From the main window, select “Deleted File Recovery” option
- Now select from the list of drives, from which you want to recover deleted files
- Wait till the software finishes scanning of the selected drive
- Choose rom the list of found files that are displayed, which you want to rescue. For easy selection use two view type’s i.e “Data Type” and “File Type”
- Make use of raw search option to recover specific file by providing its unique signature
- Utilize “Preview” option in order to view the files before recovery
- Now, select the destination location to store the recovered files
- Before deleting any file from iMac check whether you have selected right file to delete
- Create backup of important files and use effective antivirus software to eliminate viruses
- Make important files as read only to avoid accidental deletion