Don’t bother about recovery of accidentally deleted files on Mac! Read this page to get precise solution.
This is the easiest and the smartest way to recover your documents, photos, videos and audio files lost as a result of deletion, formatting, virus infection, OS re-installation or Upgradation etc.
Discover a way to restore deleted files after Command-Shift-Delete key usage to empty Trash on your Mac machine.
Discover how to bring back deleted files on Apple computer with extreme ease by visiting this page.
If you need assistance in recovering deleted files from iMac computer then refer this page.
Click here to know the simplest strategy for recovering accidentally deleted files on MacBook.
Find the entire set of information provided in this page to get back deleted files from MacBook Air.
Best approach to get back deleted files on Mac computer running with Mavericks OS version.
Read out this page to easily retrieve wiped or missing files from SSD on Macintosh.
Need assistance in recovering deleted files from Mac Leopard system? Then just read on the information provided in this page.
Discover the finest way to recover files on Mac Mini that are deleted in numerous ways using Yodot Mac File Recovery.
This page assists you in recovering deleted files on Mac OS X 10.5 based computers or laptops successfully.
Click here to know how to get back deleted folder files on MacBook when there is no backup.
How to rescue erased Notes on MacBook? Just go through this page!!!
Head over here to know the absolute way of recovering deleted notes of MacBook Air.
Navigate through this page to know how to recover deleted notes from MacBook Pro with ease.
Are you unable to access file from Recent files list? Then here is the fix.
Did you just delete important backup files on Time Machine mistakenly? Then read this post to explore feasible methods to restore such backup files.
Visit this page to know about mac file recovery program.
Refer information provided in this page if you need assistance in recovering deleted files from Mac machine.
Get back deleted files from Mac Snow Leopard machine by going through this page in detail.
Unintentionally deleting a TextEdit file is the common situation faced by most users. If the deleted file is valuable for you then check this article.
Refer this page in order to know about the procedure to regain large deleted files from Mac.
Know the optimum method to restore deleted excel files from Mac OS X machines by visiting this page.
Go through this webpage, you will get an idea on how to recover deleted files from external HDD on Macintosh systems or laptops.
This page furnishes the most efficient tool to retrieve deleted files from MacBook Pro hard disk.
Here is how to perform Deleted Excel File Recovery on Mac machines in an easy way.
Easily restore erased files from Mac OS X Mountain Lion desktop or laptop by clicking here.
Go through this page to discover the best way out to retrieve deleted files easily from memory stick on Mac system.
Learn how to get files that were unintentionally deleted from the Mac Terminal by using Yodot Mac File Recovery tool effectively.
Learn to get back the folders that are deleted from your Mac system on your own.
Go through this page to know how exactly one can retrieve deleted txt files on Mac OS X.
By reading this page you will get exact solution for recovering deleted or lost files from Mac computer.
Hit on this link and get to know the entire set of information to recover recently deleted files on Mac machine.
By reading this page you will get an easy solution for Restoring Deleted Folders in Windows 2003 computer.
Check this page and learn how to recover Permanently Deleted Files from Camera.
Retrieve Deleted Files on Mac Lion
It happens to most Mac Lion users at some point or the other, you realize that you have accidentally erased your project documents, that is due in 2 hours and then committed a bigger mistake by emptying the Trash Bin. When you encounter such situations do not panic as the items you deleted from Mac Lion are still recoverable.
Mac OS X Lion was among the most awaiting and advanced operating system manufactured by Apple Inc. This operating system has advanced features such as Multi-touch Support, Launchpad, Mail V5, Full-screen Apps, Auto Save, Air Drop etc. But, in spite of having such wonderful features, this operating system is not free from file deletion and loss, either due to human’s mistake or due to technical reasons. Below are some of the prominent reasons for file deletion on Mac Lion:
- Mistakenly removing few vital files on Lion, while freeing up hard disk space
- Using “Command + Shift +Option+ Delete” combination to empty the Trash bin without checking its contents
- A third party application erasing your file without your knowledge
- Files from Mac Lion are also deleted if there are bad sectors on Mac hard disk
- Malware / Virus infection on your important file
- Sudden power failure when file in use
- Volume header corruption, catalog file corruption, OS failure are some of the other reasons
How is it possible to recover deleted files?
Once a file is deleted from Mac OS X Lion, it is not permanently gone. It is just invisible to you; the operating system just removes all its entries from the computer and marks the memory as free. But, it is also true that the deleted file still remains on its original location until it is not overwritten. One easy way to retrieve deleted files is from Trash. However if the file is not present in Trash then the best way to retrieve them is by using file recovery software for Mac systems.
Best software to recover erased files on Mac OS:
Yodot Mac File Recovery is a highly reputed application to retrieve deleted files on Mac Lion; you can rescue your important files such as documents, photos, audio files, video clips, compressed files etc using the software. The software supports deleted as well as lost file recovery from all Mac Lion file system such as HFS, HFS+ and HFSX and is easily compatible with all other Mac operating systems including Mac OS X (Leopard), Mac OS X (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X (Lion).
Using the software:
- Download and install Yodot Mac File Recovery software to your Mac computer
- Run the application and follow the main screen steps
- Use “Deleted File Recovery” option to retrieve back deleted files from Mac Lion
- Select the Volume from where erased files have to be recovered
- The recoverable files are displayed in two view types “Data View” and “File Type” view which makes your search easier
- Choose the desired files by making use of the two view types and click on "Next" button
- The software also allows you to preview the generic files before saving
- Finally, browse for the destination location to save your rescued files (Although not to the same Volume from where they were recovered from)
- Check the contents of Trash before emptying it
- Don’t Install the application on the same Volume from where deleted files are to be recovered
- Utilize “Time Machine” utility to regularly backup your vital files