Don’t bother about recovery of accidentally deleted files on Mac! Read this page to get precise solution.
This is the easiest and the smartest way to recover your documents, photos, videos and audio files lost as a result of deletion, formatting, virus infection, OS re-installation or Upgradation etc.
Discover a way to restore deleted files after Command-Shift-Delete key usage to empty Trash on your Mac machine.
Discover how to bring back deleted files on Apple computer with extreme ease by visiting this page.
If you need assistance in recovering deleted files from iMac computer then refer this page.
Click here to know the simplest strategy for recovering accidentally deleted files on MacBook.
Find the entire set of information provided in this page to get back deleted files from MacBook Air.
Best approach to get back deleted files on Mac computer running with Mavericks OS version.
Read out this page to easily retrieve wiped or missing files from SSD on Macintosh.
Need assistance in recovering deleted files from Mac Leopard system? Then just read on the information provided in this page.
Discover the finest way to recover files on Mac Mini that are deleted in numerous ways using Yodot Mac File Recovery.
This page assists you in recovering deleted files on Mac OS X 10.5 based computers or laptops successfully.
Click here to know how to get back deleted folder files on MacBook when there is no backup.
How to rescue erased Notes on MacBook? Just go through this page!!!
Head over here to know the absolute way of recovering deleted notes of MacBook Air.
Navigate through this page to know how to recover deleted notes from MacBook Pro with ease.
Are you unable to access file from Recent files list? Then here is the fix.
Did you just delete important backup files on Time Machine mistakenly? Then read this post to explore feasible methods to restore such backup files.
Visit this page to know about mac file recovery program.
Refer information provided in this page if you need assistance in recovering deleted files from Mac machine.
Get back deleted files from Mac Snow Leopard machine by going through this page in detail.
Unintentionally deleting a TextEdit file is the common situation faced by most users. If the deleted file is valuable for you then check this article.
Refer this page in order to know about the procedure to regain large deleted files from Mac.
Know the optimum method to restore deleted excel files from Mac OS X machines by visiting this page.
Go through this webpage, you will get an idea on how to recover deleted files from external HDD on Macintosh systems or laptops.
This page furnishes the most efficient tool to retrieve deleted files from MacBook Pro hard disk.
Go through this informative page to recover your deleted files on Mac 10.7 (Lion) operating system
Easily restore erased files from Mac OS X Mountain Lion desktop or laptop by clicking here.
Go through this page to discover the best way out to retrieve deleted files easily from memory stick on Mac system.
Learn how to get files that were unintentionally deleted from the Mac Terminal by using Yodot Mac File Recovery tool effectively.
Here is how to perform Deleted Excel File Recovery on Mac machines in an easy way.
Go through this page to know how exactly one can retrieve deleted txt files on Mac OS X.
By reading this page you will get exact solution for recovering deleted or lost files from Mac computer.
Hit on this link and get to know the entire set of information to recover recently deleted files on Mac machine.
By reading this page you will get an easy solution for Restoring Deleted Folders in Windows 2003 computer.
Check this page and learn how to recover Permanently Deleted Files from Camera.
Deleted Folder Recovery on Mac
I just accidentally deleted my entire document folder; I dragged the folder to the Trash Bin and emptied it. After which I realized the importance of the deleted folder, now my question is on, “how to get back deleted folders on Mac?”.
All computer users encounter this kind of situation, at least once in their life time. However deleted folders from your Mac machine can be retrieved back from the Trash Bin, but when it comes to recovering a permanently removed folder, you need to take the help of a good file recovery program.
Is it possible to recover deleted folder?
Yes! It is definitely possible to retrieve your deleted folder because when you delete a folder from your Mac computer or any other device, the folder is not permanently removed; only the memory space occupied by the deleted folder is marked as free and made available for new data. As long as the folder is not overwritten by any new files, recovering deleted folder won’t be a problem.
Note: It is highly recommended to stop using your Mac hard disk or any other device after any data loss mishap
Common reasons for folder deletion:
- Accidentally deleting a folder from Mac, which contained all your important files
- Antivirus program deleting your folder while scanning for viruses
- An unauthorized person deleting your personal folders without your knowledge
- Time machine error while backing up your important folders
- Forcefully, switching of the system while accessing your Mac folder
- Power failure while transferring folders from Macintosh to any other device or vice versa
- Other reasons include journal file corruption, Volume header corruption, conversion of file system and many more
About the software
Yodot Mac File Recovery is extremely powerful recovery software, with which you can explore and restore all deleted folders from your Mac machine or any other device in a very safe and secure way. This recovery tool retrieves all types of data like music, video clips, document files, images and so on. More to this the tool recovers both deleted and lost folders from variety of storage media like external hard disk, memory cards, USB drives, iPod, etc.
Recovering deleted folder using the software:
- Download the software from the page site and install the software to your Mac machine
- Open the software and follow the onscreen steps
- Click on “Deleted File Recovery” option to retrieve your erased folders
- The tool scans and displays all the Volumes present on your Mac machine
- Choose the Volume from where folders are to be recovered
- The utility repeats the scan and displays all the deleted folders from the selected Volume
- The recoverable folders is displayed in two views i.e. data view and file type view
- Click on “Data View” tab to display your deleted folders in hierarchical format or click on “File Type View” to displays your files based on file extension format
- Select the folders which you want to obtain back and click on “Next” button
- The application also allows you to preview the retrievable files before saving
- At last, save your rescued folders to your desired location (Not to the same Volume from where folder is being recovered)
- Don’t install the recovery software to the same Volume from where folder are to be recovered
- Cross check the contents of the Trash bin, before emptying it
- Install a powerful antivirus software to combat deadly viruses
- Use “Time Machine” utility to schedule backup of your important folders