“I'm hoping that someone would be able to assist me in recovering accidentally deleted movie files from iTunes. I have unintentionally deleted some movies from iTunes on Mac computer. I thought that I can re-synchronize those movies from iCloud open source application; as I used to synchronize some missing music files from iCloud to iTunes. However, it is proven wrong in recovering my movies files. Please help me! Thanks in advance!!”
Often iTunes users step into this kind of situation and lose access to mistakenly deleted movies stored in iTunes library on Mac computer. It becomes most annoying circumstance when users erase their favorite and expensive movies from iTunes on Mac system. Apart from unintentional deletion of movie files, Mac users may remove plenty of iTunes movie files after unintended formatting of respective Mac volume.
Don’t worry if you have stuck in a situation wherein you have lost important movies from iTunes because when you delete a movie from iTunes library, only its address pointer will get removed, but not respective content stored in Mac hard drive. Therefore deleted iTunes movies can be restored back, unless and until its memory space is occupied by some other new files. Hence, it is extremely advised not to store any new files in Mac computer after deletion of movies from iTunes. Keeping this point in mind, make use of proficient media file recovery software to retrieve deleted movies from iTunes on Mac system or iPod.
Deleted iTunes movie file recovery utility:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software can efficiently restore deleted movie files from iTunes on Macintosh machine or iPod device. This program lets you to restore deleted files along with missing iTunes movies (MOV, MPEG, MP4, M4V, MPG, AVI, AVCHD and so on) on Mac system. It has friendly GUI and handy option to restore movies from iTunes library without any difficulties. Along with deleted / lost iTunes movies, you can also restore iTunes photos, music files and many more files on Mac computer. Using this application, you can perform iTunes file recovery on Mac computer running with Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks operating systems. This tool can also get back deleted or lost movies and other media files from memory cards, pen drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorders, etc. on Macintosh machine.
Steps to rescue deleted movies from iTunes:
Note: If you have deleted movies from iPod iTunes library, then connect it to Mac computer and proceed with below mentioned steps
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool and install it on Mac computer
- Run installed software and track instructions specified on-screen
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option from main screen to get back deleted movies from iTunes on Macintosh machine
- Now this application displays all the volumes / drives present in that Mac system
- Select Mac volumes or drive from which you want to restore deleted movies from iTunes
- Later, this program starts scanning process on selected Mac volume and show recoverable movie files from iTunes in “Data View” / “File Type View” views
- Mark iTunes movies files which you want to bring back and select “Next” option
- Finally, save rescued iTunes movies using “Save” option on Mac system or on external storage device. But not to the same Mac volume to avoid overwriting of data
- Check twice before deleting movie files from iTunes on Mac computer
- Backup movies of iTunes on Mac Time Machine or on removable storage device to be in safer side