Samsung Electronics is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Suwon, Seoul. Samsung Electronics, from long has been the major manufacturer of electronic components and gadgets. Recently Samsung has diversified into consumer electronics and can be taken as world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones and Smartphones. Along with the increased popularity of Samsung Smartphones, this company has made eventful increase in production of other electronic gadgets like cameras, camcorders, LED TV’s, MP3 players and so on. Now, let us get in brief about what Samsung camcorders are capable of.
Samsung camcorders are small and light weight electronic gadgets designed in with unbeatable features like optical zoom, built in Wi-Fi and is included with the option to directly upload videos to Facebook, YouTube, Picasa and other social networking sites. Uploading videos on internet is very helpful as it can be viewed around the globe. Sometimes certain scenarios might occur while uploading or sharing videos and can lead to their deletion. Some of them are as mentioned below:
- Accidentally selecting restore factory settings default option on your Samsung camcorder can wipe out all the videos in an instant
- Unintentionally formatting memory card in Samsung camcorder or on Mac system results in deletion of important videos
- Interrupting the video sharing process (when Cut Paste option is used) can cause deletion of valuable videos from Samsung camcorder
Stay Calm! There is no need to get upset if you have faced any one of the above scenarios. Deletion of video files from Samsung camcorder will not create permanent loss of data. The deleted videos will be present in the same place as they were saved. All that needs to be done now is to use Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool and follow step by step procedure to complete the video recovery process in minimum duration of time.
Get Videos from Samsung Camcorder
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is precisely recommended by experts for restoring video files that are deleted from your Samsung camcorder as a result of some unexpected events. Made with the best graphical user interface and carefully selected list of options, video recovery can be done in a minimum amount of time. Other than videos, this can help you to get back RAW images, photos, music files and other documents from Camcorders, cameras, mobile phones and other storage media on Mac OS X. With the help of Find tool, you can search for specific file type from the recovered list of files with the help of file extensions. Try the demo version of this Mac Photo Recovery program to evaluate your chances of getting back deleted videos from Samsung camcorder. In case if you face any trouble in-between the recovery process, just connect with the technical support team that will solve your issue as soon as possible.
Follow the simple steps to retrieve deleted videos from Samsung camcorder:
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery program in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- After the completion of the installation process, the user can preview the shortcut icon on the desktop
- On completion of installation process, connect Samsung Camcorder to the system
- Run the utility and follow the instructions provided on the main screen
- Click on Deleted Photo Recovery and then proceed to the next Window, where the list of drives present in the Mac system are shown to you
- Mark the drive that represents Samsung camcorder and then go to the next window where you need to select the video file types that have to be retrieved
- Upon selecting the video file types click on Next button that will start the scanning process to restore deleted videos from Samsung camcorder
- As soon as the scanning process gets completed, you can preview the recovered videos before saving them on to the respective destination location
- Avoid capturing videos from the Samsung camcorder when the battery is low
- Make sure you follow proper procedure while switching off the device
- Wait for the transfer process to complete before unplugging Samsung camcorder from your computer