iTunes is an amazing application introduced by Apple initially for Mac computers. But, today iTunes supports Windows platform too. This application is an ultimate option to manage songs, movies, TV shows, books applications, etc. that are the means of entertainment. Apart from saving and enjoying all these services on iTunes, one can also purchase their favorite and required songs, videos, games and more with much ease.
Songs are the frequently purchased media files on iTunes by most of the users. Just by few clicks all the favorite music will be downloaded on iTunes from online sites. But, accidentally deleting this purchased music from iTunes will bring into devastating situation if there is no complete backup.
Given below are the various scenarios that result in deletion of purchased songs from iTunes on Mac:
- Choosing an important music file and inadvertently clicking for delete option
- Accidentally selecting wrong audio file instead of unnecessary file and erasing it from iTunes
- Updating iTunes to its latest version and restoring it to factory settings will erase purchased songs as well as other files from iTunes store
- Malfunctioning of iTunes software may also result in deleting purchased songs from it without user notice
However, few sites offer its users to re-download previously purchased songs on iTunes. To do so, go to iTunes store -> Click on Purchased button -> Then select Music and click on either re-download or ‘Not on this computer’ option. This would help you to get back the deleted purchased songs. Unfortunately, certain sites allow only one download of the previously purchased song on that site. So, users are really wired up with the question in their minds, how to recover deleted purchased songs from iTunes.
Best recovery method for extracting erased purchased music on iTunes:
Make use of Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software and retrieve all your deleted songs that were purchased on iTunes store. The tool is efficient enough to bring back erased audio files as well as lost songs that were bought on iTunes store only on Mac platform with utmost ease. One can efficiently restore all types of media files (pictures, videos, audios, RAW images) from various storage devices like system drives, USB drives, flash memory cards, etc. within little span of time. Also, the program can perform secure recovery of all media files from iPods, MP3 players and other digital gadgets on Mac machines running with Snow Leopard, Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion OS versions.
Follow these steps to perform recovery of deleted purchased songs from iTunes:
- Download the software on your Mac machine where iTunes is present
- Install the tool and run it by double clicking on the desktop icon
- In the main screen, click on ‘Deleted Photo Recovery’ option and proceed next
- Now, select the volume in which purchased songs were stored earlier and click on next
- Software performs a quick scan of the volume and displays a list of extracted songs
- Now, make your selection for restored songs by going through Data view and File Type view options
- Later, specify a destination location on system drive or any other external drive to save these audio files
- Before erasing any file from iTunes store check for proper selection
- It is highly recommended to keep backup of all files from iTunes store to overcome accidental deletion