Fix Canon Rebel T3i MOV Files
Canon EOS Rebel T3i is one of the trendiest gadgets used by many people to record videos. HD video recording has become most common way of storing beautiful moments of many life time events. The Rebel T3i camcorder facilitates high resolution video recording with 1080p at 23 to 29 fps. One can record videos with three different frame rates, after which there won’t be any need to transcode the videos to play with PAL, cinema film standard, TV, etc. Rebel T3i camera supports recording of VGA movies, i.e. videos having 4:3 ratio mode 640x480 pixels. It includes number of advanced options to enrich image quality of movies recorded on it. But, MOV videos recoded on Canon EOS Rebel T3i can turn inactive due to many reasons.
Some common scenarios that damages MOV videos on Canon Rebel T3i are listed here:
- Recording video on Canon Rebel camcorder, when there is no sufficient memory to save that video
- Using memory device of Canon camera on other devices can corrupt the storage media, which can result in corruption of MOV files saved in it
- Power shortage to Canon EOS Rebel T3i while recording MOV video can damage that video file
- Malware intrusion to the storage media used on Canon Rebel T3i camera after connecting it to infected system will end up in corrupting MOV files
- Interruptions while moving MOV video files from Canon Rebel T3i to system drive may sometimes render damage to the videos being transferred
- File system corruption of memory device that holds all MOV videos recorded on Canon Rebel T3i can sometimes end up in damaging videos too
Corrupted or damaged MOV videos means the file refuses to play in any media player. Thus users have to encounter loss of valuable memories captured in those MOV files from Canon Rebel T3i camera. Hopefully, there is no need to worry as such damaged MOV videos can be made to play again by repairing it using authorized video repair software.
Program to repair Canon Rebel T3i Video Files:
Yodot MOV Repair is the best utility to fix corrupted MOV videos from Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera. This software is developed with high-tech strategies that can effortlessly resolve various issues related with MOV videos created on cameras and camcorders of popular models. It can repair MOV file not playing as well as damaged, error showing, truncated and incomplete MOV files just in simple click. Along with this, it can even repair corrupt MP4 files as well as M4V video files that do not play in media players. Windows version of the software can be utilized on Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems. Mac version of Yodot MOV Repair tool supports to work in Mac machines running with Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion OS X versions.
Steps to employ Yodot MOV Repair software:
Note: Take a copy of unplayable MOV video file before trying to fix it using the software.
- Download the software on a Mac computer and connect Canon Rebel T3i camera to this machine
- Install and run the software on computer
- In main screen, click on Browse button to choose MOV video file from Canon Rebel T3i camera
- Click on Repair button so that software starts to scan the video to fix its issues
- Repair status will be displayed in Progress bar
- Later, have a brief look at repaired MOV video using Preview button
- At last save this fixed MOV file to desired destination location on host computer
Points to be noted:
- Do not interrupt during moving or recording MOV videos on Canon Rebel T3i camera
- Always have a backup copy of necessary MOV files on other storage devices