Is your AVI file playing out of sync? Then here is the best solution to fix audio-video sync problems in AVI files on Window or Mac system.
Go here and get clear cut idea on how to repair DIVX file that shows video is in unsupported format error.
Get to know the simple way to repair AVI files not playing on Aiptek DV3100 3.1MP digital camcorder.
Get relevant way to repair and play partially downloaded AVI, XVID and DIVX video files under various instants.
Facing difficulty in playing your videos via Windows media player? Don’t worry! Check this editorial.
Read the article here to find out best method to fix MP4 video files from Canon EOS Rebel T6s camera.
Know complete procedure for repairing corrupted video files from iPhone.
Read here to know the best approach to repair recorded videos on Windows as well Mac systems.
Fix Canon G9 digital camera HD videos after any sort of corruption by going through this page.
Visit this page in case you are struggling to find an accurate tool to repair damaged videos on GoPro camera.
If you want to know how to use HD video repair utility for fixing corrupted or damaged HD video files, then click here.
Are Dashcam video files unplayable? Studious about fixing it immediately? Then here it is, have a check.
Fixing various issues associated with High Definition video files are made easy. Navigate through the article here.
Discover an efficient way to fix MOV files on JVC Camcorder by going through this page.
Read this page to find out simple steps to repair damaged M4V video file either on Mac or Windows OS.
Navigate here to know about MOV video repair that show file open error, can’t find video or audio tracks on Mac.
Here is the best method to repair MOV file that plays only audio without showing video. Just visit the page for more details.
Go here to know the possible causes for corruption of Photo Booth video and an efficient way to fix the affected video file.
Get accurate way to repair flip video files under various instants on Windows and Mac systems.
Thinking how to resolve SD Card Unidentified Image Error? Then go here…
Are you getting- “Unsupported video file” error? Here is a fix to set right your video file
Learn detailed process in order to fix videos such as MOsMP4 and M4V that won’t play on Mac system.
Digital Video Repair Software
Digital video files are nothing but containers of video data that is locked with particular Codec value. Generally, multimedia applications make use of digital video files that include collection of images, audio and other data. There are many digital video file formats like MOV, MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV and so on that hold video information and these files are used on multiple gadgets. Each digital video file format is encoded with different Codec and one should install the system with appropriate Codec in order to play particular video files in multimedia players.
However, digital videos like MOV, MP4, M4V, etc. are very prone to corruption or errors due to many reasons. One might incur inaccessibility of digital videos in scenarios as mentioned here:
- While moving digital video files from one system to another or from one storage location to another; occurrence of interruptions like power surge, sudden system shutdown, etc. can sometimes cause damage to the video files
- Codec issue is another main reason behind corruption of video files. Since, each digital video file requires its own Codec to get played in any multimedia player; absence of such Codec will surprisingly damages the file
- Malfunctioning of multimedia players, in which users try to play digital video files, due to incorrect installation, wrong updates, etc. may initiate video file corruption
- In addition to the above causes; malware attack, CRC error while transferring videos over network, incomplete download, using unreliable video editing tools to edit the files, etc. can also corrupt digital video files
When digital videos get corrupted or broken in any of these instances, videos refuse to open / play on any media player applications by showing vivid error messages. At that time, only best solution to resolve situation is to employ good video file repair software. Data recovery experts suggest, Yodot Video Repair as the best utility to fix digital video files on Windows and Mac OS X based computers.
Digital video file repair software:
This video file repair tool can fix corrupted or damaged MOV, MP4 as well as M4V video formats in simple mouse clicks. Its read-only repair algorithms neatly scans affected video file, extracts audio and video streams of video file and later creates a new error free playable video file with same format. This tool can mend video files from iPod, iPhone, iTunes, flash drives, portable hard drives, SSDs, internal hard drives, etc. with utmost ease. In order to repair corrupt MOV files on Windows OS, users are suggested to make use of Windows version of the software. It can be used on Windows 10, 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS based computers or laptops without much difficulty. Whereas, Mac users can rely for Mac version of the tool to fix digital videos on Mac machines running with Mac OS X High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks OS X versions. In case, digital videos are of AVI, XviD and DivX formats are damaged and not playing, then you can choose and utilize. Get this digital video repair free download version that fixes your corrupt video file and allows you to play the repaired video file in any media player. In any case unfortunately if lose media files from your camera utilize Yodot Photo Recovery application to retrieve deleted files from digital camera as well as lost files effortlessly.
Steps to fix digital video files:
- Download Yodot MOV Repair on your computer (Windows / Mac)
- Install and run the application to get started with repair process
- In main screen click on “BROWSE” button to search and select required digital video file in .mov, .mp4 or .m4v file formats
- After selecting video file to be repaired; click “REPAIR” button and trigger scanning process
- A progress bar gets displayed on screen showing status of scanning process
- Later, fixed video file will be ready to access
- Click on ‘Preview’ button to view repaired digital video file
- At last, save it to a new location on computer drive / on external storage device for future access
- Avoid interrupted digital file transfer and download processes as it can corrupt video files
- Before using any video editing tools to edit digital videos, take a copy of such video files on separate storage drive
- Make use of powerful antivirus program on system to keep aside deadly viruses that corrupts video files