Is your AVI file playing out of sync? Then here is the best solution to fix audio-video sync problems in AVI files on Window or Mac system.
Go here and get clear cut idea on how to repair DIVX file that shows video is in unsupported format error.
Get to know the simple way to repair AVI files not playing on Aiptek DV3100 3.1MP digital camcorder.
Get relevant way to repair and play partially downloaded AVI, XVID and DIVX video files under various instants.
Facing difficulty in playing your videos via Windows media player? Don’t worry! Check this editorial.
Read the article here to find out best method to fix MP4 video files from Canon EOS Rebel T6s camera.
Know complete procedure for repairing corrupted video files from iPhone.
Here is a simple approach to easily repair unplayable digital video files that are corrupted/damaged on Windows or Mac system.
Fix Canon G9 digital camera HD videos after any sort of corruption by going through this page.
Read here to know the best approach to repair recorded videos on Windows as well Mac systems.
If you want to know how to use HD video repair utility for fixing corrupted or damaged HD video files, then click here.
Are Dashcam video files unplayable? Studious about fixing it immediately? Then here it is, have a check.
Fixing various issues associated with High Definition video files are made easy. Navigate through the article here.
Discover an efficient way to fix MOV files on JVC Camcorder by going through this page.
Read this page to find out simple steps to repair damaged M4V video file either on Mac or Windows OS.
Navigate here to know about MOV video repair that show file open error, can’t find video or audio tracks on Mac.
Here is the best method to repair MOV file that plays only audio without showing video. Just visit the page for more details.
Go here to know the possible causes for corruption of Photo Booth video and an efficient way to fix the affected video file.
Get accurate way to repair flip video files under various instants on Windows and Mac systems.
Thinking how to resolve SD Card Unidentified Image Error? Then go here…
Are you getting- “Unsupported video file” error? Here is a fix to set right your video file
Learn detailed process in order to fix videos such as MOsMP4 and M4V that won’t play on Mac system.
How to Fix Corrupted GoPro Videos?
GoPro camera is an action camera which can be used amazingly for diverse group of activities like hunting, fishing, skiing, rock-climbing, etc. It is highly durable, waterproof and takes high quality video footage without even being touched by anyone. You can simply mount the camera on your helmet or surfboard or even ski pole and press record option to start your adventure. The best part about this camera is that you do not need to be professional videographer to record amazing video footage. However, sometimes certain videos in GoPro camera won’t play as expected and you may get error message indicating video file corruption.
Videos present in GoPro camera might get corrupted due to plenty of reasons that are known and unknown to the user. Some of the probable causes for corruption of GoPro videos are explained below:
- Corruption due to virus and antivirus: Often video files on GoPro camera can get infected by external threats like Trojans, virus, adware, spyware etc. When you connect GoPro camera to your Mac computer, antivirus software may deleted affected video files, but sometimes antivirus software will mistakenly modify a video file that is not infected and causes video file corruption
- Improper Shutdown: The most common cause of corruption is improper turning off the Mac system when GoPro Camera is connected to it. Using reset button or disconnecting the power without turning off the Mac computer can damage video files on GoPro camera because computer stops working suddenly rather than closing everything
- Interruption while transferring: Any interruption like power failure while transferring videos from GoPro camera to Mac machine can result in loss of videos which were being transferred. Suppose videos are still present in GoPro camera after resuming power, then those videos might not play in QuickTime Media player and instead display error message that “Cannot open the xxx.mov file”
First of all you should take extra care of the videos present in GoPro camera, but unfortunately when they are damaged you shouldn't be hopeless. Certainly you cannot record the same videos once again, but the good thing to know is you can make original MOV file playable again using fix video files software.
GoPro video repair tool:
Yodot MOV Repair is one of the result oriented software which has been analyzed and certified by industry experts to repair GoPro video files. This MOV file repair tool can immaculately repair damaged and broken videos from GoPro Camera and make it playable without further complications. With the aid of this utility, repairing Gopro MP4 videos, MOV videos and M4V videos from various digital cameras, camcorders, multimedia players and other storage media will become easier. Its automatic repair option separates video and audio data streams out initially, fixes them individually and then adjoins them to create relevant playable video file. It can fix corrupted GoPro videos on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Mac OS X 10.7(Lion) and Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) machines. Windows users can fix damaged GoPro video files on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to Repair video file on GoPro Camera
- First of all connect GoPro camera to your Mac computer with the help of data cable
- Wait for its detection and then download Yodot MOV Repair application to your Mac computer
- Install and Run the application by following the steps shown on the screen
- Once the first window opens, browse to select the desired video file that is to be repaired
- As you select “Repair” option, the software starts scanning process to repair selected video file
- After few minutes software completely repairs your video file from GoPro camera and shows the result along with the file description
- At last preview repaired video file to confirm successful repair of video file
- Make sure to disconnect GoPro camera from Mac before you shutdown it
- Do not transfer videos from GoPro camera to your Mac computer when there is frequent power fluctuations