Is your AVI file playing out of sync? Then here is the best solution to fix audio-video sync problems in AVI files on Window or Mac system.
Go here and get clear cut idea on how to repair DIVX file that shows video is in unsupported format error.
Get to know the simple way to repair AVI files not playing on Aiptek DV3100 3.1MP digital camcorder.
Get relevant way to repair and play partially downloaded AVI, XVID and DIVX video files under various instants.
Facing difficulty in playing your videos via Windows media player? Don’t worry! Check this editorial.
Read the article here to find out best method to fix MP4 video files from Canon EOS Rebel T6s camera.
Know complete procedure for repairing corrupted video files from iPhone.
Here is a simple approach to easily repair unplayable digital video files that are corrupted/damaged on Windows or Mac system.
Fix Canon G9 digital camera HD videos after any sort of corruption by going through this page.
Visit this page in case you are struggling to find an accurate tool to repair damaged videos on GoPro camera.
If you want to know how to use HD video repair utility for fixing corrupted or damaged HD video files, then click here.
Are Dashcam video files unplayable? Studious about fixing it immediately? Then here it is, have a check.
Fixing various issues associated with High Definition video files are made easy. Navigate through the article here.
Discover an efficient way to fix MOV files on JVC Camcorder by going through this page.
Read this page to find out simple steps to repair damaged M4V video file either on Mac or Windows OS.
Navigate here to know about MOV video repair that show file open error, can’t find video or audio tracks on Mac.
Here is the best method to repair MOV file that plays only audio without showing video. Just visit the page for more details.
Go here to know the possible causes for corruption of Photo Booth video and an efficient way to fix the affected video file.
Get accurate way to repair flip video files under various instants on Windows and Mac systems.
Thinking how to resolve SD Card Unidentified Image Error? Then go here…
Are you getting- “Unsupported video file” error? Here is a fix to set right your video file
Learn detailed process in order to fix videos such as MOsMP4 and M4V that won’t play on Mac system.
How to Fix Recorded Video?
“Last week, me and my friends had been to trip and we enjoyed a lot and clicked many photos and recorded many videos with my newly purchased camcorder. I wanted to edit few MP4 videos so connected my camcorder to the computer and transferred all videos to it. However, when I tried to open those videos, all of them showed an error message that the video is corrupted. Kindly someone help me out to make them playable, those recorded moments can never be recreated. Hope to get help”
Video camera and camcorders are common in many places today. Almost all individuals seem to have the desire to record birthday, baby milestones, marriage, anniversary, vacation and so on. Unfortunately after recording videos from your camera or camcorder, you may find few issues like above. Besides this, recorded MP4 or MOV videos may also show unusual behavior due to following reasons:
- Recording videos on low battery should be avoided as it will turn of your camera or camcorder while recording and interruption during video record will damage video and it refuse to play it on media player
- Shutting down computer when camera is connected to it could damage entire video files which you have recorded from your camera
- Recorded video of your camera or camcorder might get corrupted if you abruptly remove its memory card without following proper way
- You will lose access to recorded video in case it is connected to a system which is severely infected with external threats such as spyware, malware, Trojan etc.
Repairing recorded video:
Recorded videos can become corrupted in spite of all precautions. It is not desirable to leave recorded video in a state of inaccessibility as it might hold your closed ones memory. Hence, to get back corrupted videos to normal state, you can trust on Yodot Video Repair software on both your Mac as well as Windows computer to eliminate errors from recorded video file which is damaged due to reasons specified above. This utility fixes video files affected from various issues such as header corruption, file system corruption, index corruption etc. The application has simple and interactive approach that does not require any technical expertise to execute and commence the repair process. It will facilitate simultaneous repair of multiple MOV, MP4 and M4V files no matter it is big or small. Besides this you can fix MOV files that refuse to play on iPhone, iPod, mobile phone, camera, camcorder, multimedia device and so on due to any damage.
Procedure to be carried out to fix recorded videos:
- First of all download the software by just clicking on “Download now” option provided on the screen
- Install the software and launch it to begin the repair process
- Choose corrupted video file and then click on “Repair” option (If you are a Windows user then you should select healthy video file for reference)
- Upon clicking on “Repair” option, software, application starts to repair selected video file by scanning it
- As soon as the scanning process is done, you will get a window with successful repair process message
- Preview repaired MOV file and at last choose a safe location to save it
- Stop recording video when your multimedia player displays an error message that it is running out of battery
- Safely remove storage device from your camera, camcorder or mobile by closing video files playing on it
- Transfer each and every file to your computer in order to keep it as a backup copy