Export Outlook 2000 Contacts to Another PC
Are you a user of Microsoft Outlook 2000, who is facing trouble to copy Outlook 2000 Contact folder to another computer? Then use some dedicated software to complete this task easily.
Changing user account from one system to another is common thing in business organisations. In such case, most of the users may feel difficult to migrate data from Outlook 2000 to other system. For sake of those users, most of the organizations have introduced their own move Outlook PST tools. Before knowing about these tools let us know some other common situations in which user will migrate Outlook 2000 contacts to other PC:
- While changing computer you have to move Outlook 2000 Contacts along with other Outlook data
- Employee may take copy of Outlook 2000 Contacts along with other significant data while leaving the organisation
- At the time of reinstallation of OS or system formatting you have to export entire hard disk data including Outlook 2000 PST
Which software can efficiently migrate Outlook 2000 Contacts to another PC?
Use Yodot Move Outlook PST tool to copy Outlook 2000 contacts to another computer easily. Addition to Contacts, it has capacity to move other Outlook attributes such as mails, Personal folders, Notes, Tasks, Calendar, events, Journals and Rules. One of its amazing feature is, it can move Outlook profiles along with account settings. It provides different levels of backup such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup” to choose required option according to one’s need. The predefined functions like “Schedule” will generate automatic backup of Outlook data. Apart from Outlook 2000, it can transfer Contacts from Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365 to other system or another Outlook version. Due to read only architecture of this software it won’t alter original content and also it will protect Outlook data from getting damage. It is compatible with all versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS.
Procedure to migrate Outlook 2000 Contacts to another computer:
- At first, install Yodot Move Outlook PST software on Windows system, then run it
- It will show 3 options namely “Back Up”, “Restore” and “Migrate”
- To migrate Outlook 2000 Contacts to other desktop, first you need to create its backup using “Backup” option
- In next screen, it will show two sub options like “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, click on “Advanced Backup” to move only Outlook Contacts
- Then, save back up file to a known location and close application
- Copy the backup to another computer and run the application in second system too
- Now, click on “Migrate” option in main window and select backup file which contains Outlook 2000 Contacts, then click on “Next” button to complete the process
- Be careful while migrating Outlook 2000 to other PC because there are chances of Outlook data files loss
- Follow instructions properly while transferring Outlook Contacts as it may cause inaccessibility
- While upgrading Outlook, configure Outlook profile reliability, which otherwise may cause damage to Outlook data files