How to Transfer Outlook Attachments?
“Hi everyone!! Need small help. I want to export a bulk of email attachments from my Outlook PST to my friend’s mail account in another PC. But, I don’t know how to do this. I searched for solution in all possible ways but I am unable to find exact way. If anyone has idea about how to export attachment from Outlook, then please share here. Thanks in advance…..”
Many times, Outlook users will be compelled to export attributes of PST file to other PC or other Outlook configuration. Often, user tends to move emails along with their attachments and face troubles while doing so. Consider the scenarios listed below to know various instances that makes Outlook users to move email attachments from PST:
- Before upgrading Outlook version we have to export all items like emails attachments to some other path or other external storage media so that we can restore them once again
- To shift Outlook Profile from one desktop to another, you need to export all email attachments
- Before formatting a system hard drive during OS installation, OS upgrading, etc. attachments should be moved to other storage media so that you can configure Outlook later
In any of above mentioned situation, if you commit mistake while exporting attachments, then chances of data loss or corruption to the email attachments is seen most of the time. Instead of taking risk, it’s better to use specific third party application to do this task. Nowadays, uncountable Outlook transfer tools are available; among them you can choose Yodot Move Outlook PST software to do this job easily.
Tool to export Outlook attachments:
Yodot Move Outlook PST software can efficiently export Outlook attachments on Windows system. In addition to attachments, it can move other Outlook attributes such as Contacts, Personal folders, Notes, Tasks, Journals, Rules, Calendar events, Alerts, etc along with account settings. By using this utility, you can effectively manage and secure your Outlook data profile. It provides different levels of backup like “Smart backup” and “Advanced backup”. “Schedule” option of this application will generate automatic backup of Outlook data. You can move email attachments between Microsoft Outlook versions like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Even it will assist you to transfer MS Office Outlook profiles to latest Office 365 account. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to export Outlook attachments:
- First download Yodot Move Outlook PST software on Windows system, run it (before running program just exit Outlook if it is already opened)
- One you run this program, it will display 3 options namely “Back Up”, “Restore” and “Migrate”
- To export Outlook attachments first you need to create its backup using “Backup” option
- In next window, it will show two sub options such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, click on “Advanced Backup” to export only attachments
- Now save back up file to a known location and close application
- If you wish to export attachments to Outlook on some other computer, copy backup file to destination computer using portable drive and install and run software on that system as well
- In case, you are trying to export attachments to upgraded version of Outlook on same PC, upgrade the version and run the same tool again
- Now, click on “Migrate” option in main window and select backup file that contains attachments, then click on “Next” to complete the process
- Take multiple copies of PST file to avoid corruption or data loss situations
- Read instructions carefully before starting to export Outlook attachments to same system or different system