How to Transfer Outlook Data from One System to Another?
“Hi, does anyone know how to move Outlook from Windows desktop to laptop? I got a new laptop recently and transferred almost all files onto it except Outlook data. I am a novice user and don’t know much about Outlook. So tried to copy paste the PST file from desktop to laptop, which didn’t help. It will be very helpful if anyone can share your knowledge on this. Kindly help thanks in advance.”
Outlook users may search number of forums and blogs seeking advice on how to transfer Outlook data from one computer to another. If you are one such Outlook user then stop searching as this page will unveil excellent solution for your quest.
Outlook is the most widely used email client for PC and laptop users. Mail data can be efficiently managed on computers even with the absence of internet connectivity using Outlook. But while shifting personal data onto different computer, one may lack sufficient knowledge on how to move Outlook data between computers. Manually, the process of moving Outlook data can be performed with the use of import and export options. But this process may not completely move Outlook data along with settings, and may even end up in disasters like PST file damage due to incorrect procedure. To ease the task of moving Outlook from one PC to another here is an effective program to move Outlook PST.
Software to Transfer Outlook data from one PC to another:
Use of Yodot Move Outlook PST is the best solution to easily transfer Outlook data. This proficient tool is genuinely built to move Outlook from present computer to another within simple mouse clicks so that even a novice computer user can employ it. It assists in moving all Outlook attributes like emails, tasks, notes, contacts, calendar, signature, rules, alerts, etc. including Profile settings with no trouble. Apart from shifting Outlook data between computers, it can be used to create complete backup of Outlook Profile at desired time intervals. This backup can be restored to Outlook at the point of PST file disasters. This tool also has ability to transfer PST data to other Outlook application version like 2003 2007, 2010 and 2013. Windows users who run Windows 8, 8.1, Vista, XP, Server 2008, Server 2003 and latest Windows 10 OS can employ this tool to move Outlook data on it. Additionally, it provides a special platform to perfectly transfer Outlook Profile to new MS Office 365 on mentioned Windows OS.
Steps to move Microsoft Outlook data:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST software on your old computer
- After launching tool with the help of given instructions, wait till main screen appears
- Now, click on ‘Backup’ option and select ‘Smart Backup’ to take backup of all Outlook data with its account settings
- If you wish to move only selected Outlook attributes then go with ‘Advance Backup’ option
- Save the backup file to a known location on computer drive
- Transfer this backup file in to some external storage drive
- Then connect this external storage drive to new / another computer where you wish to configure Outlook and save this file in preferred location
- Run Yodot Move Outlook utility on this computer and choose Migrate option
- Choose backup file that was previously saved on to this system and complete the process
- Outlook will quickly configure the moved Profile data and opens without an error
- Know complete requirements of the tool before running it
- Take multiple backup of Outlook PST data in to separate locations to avoid unexpected damage during process