Simplest Way to Import PST File into MS Office 2007
“Hi everyone, I very recently bought new PC and moved all data from old system to new one. But I think moving Outlook PST file is quite difficult and I don’t want to take any risk. Actually, I am using Outlook 2007 and I want to transfer my PST file and all its attributes to my new computer. At this point, I need easy way to import my PST file in Outlook 2007. Hope I will get apposite answer here. Thanks in advance.”
Whatever may be reasons behind importing Outlook PST such as thorough cleaning of computer, formatting the system and mainly Outlook upgrade and Windows reinstallation etc. one should be very careful. Improper way of moving Outlook PST file may result to associated file damage and it may refuse to open after transfer. In any such condition if you are unable to open PST file in Outlook 2007 then it’s really not a good sign. Worst case you may even lose access to your PST data in Outlook and get yourself locked from crucial data.
Gratefully, you do not have to worry; this article introduces appropriate tool that will help you to import your PST file in Outlook 2007 to new system. Many users choose this application named Yodot Move Outlook PST to flawlessly import PST data into Microsoft Outlook. Invade the below section to know more about the utility and instructions which will help you while implementing the program.
About Yodot software:
Yodot Move Outlook PST is well-known tool to migrate backup PST file into Outlook 2007 on Windows computers. Initially it allows you to create backup .pst file from Outlook 2007 or from other Outlook versions, along with all its elements namely e-mail, calendar, journals, tasks, contacts, address book, notes, signature etc. Later it will allow you to import this backup file to any Outlook application with no difficulty. It is designed with read only mechanism to preserve Outlook PST data from corruption. Along with Outlook 2007 this migrating utility can transfer PST files from / to various versions of Outlook such as MS Outlook 2003, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and Office 365 (Outlook 2016). It works well on different Windows OS based systems such as Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
Simple procedure to move PST file in Outlook 2007 using Yodot tool:
- Download Yodot Move Outlook PST application on your Windows PC where Outlook 2007 exist
- Install and run the program, it will display three options namely “Back Up”, “Restore” and “Migrate”
- To move Outlook 2007 PST file, first take backup by clicking on “Back Up” button
- In next window, you will get two options such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”
- Click on “Smart Backup” to move whole PST file
- Then save backup file in desired location and close the application
- Finally, in new computer, where you wish to import PST into Outlook 2007, open the program click on “Migrate” option to select backup file and click “Next” to finish the process
Beneficiary tips for user:
- For any technical assistance you can contact technical support team any time, any day