How to Copy Old PST File to Outlook 2010?
“Hi!! Today I am going to upgrade My Outlook version from 2007 to 2010. But, the problem is I don’t have any idea about how to move old PST file to new version. I am afraid to do this task because if I commit any mistake, then I have to face more challenges in my work. So can anyone give an idea to securely transfer old PST file to Outlook 2010.”
While upgrading Outlook versions, transferring old PST to new one is a big challenge for users. By doing so if user commit any silly mistake will also lead to corruption of PST file. So there have to be careful while transferring PST file. To do this task safely, utilize some third party application.
Before knowing about third party tools, let us know why users prefer Outlook 2010 more:
- It contains different new features like drag and drop navigation pane
- Contains features like photo/video/graphics in Word and PowerPoint
- Taking screenshot is very easy in Outlook 2010
- It can open files in protected view
In case of transferring PST file, it is recommended to choose Yodot Move Outlook PST tool to avoid kind of issues.
Software to move old PST file to Outlook 2010:
Yodot Move Outlook PST utility can easily transfer old PST file to Outlook 2010 on Windows system. It can move all attributes of Outlook such as mails, Personal folders, Notes, Tasks, Calendar, Journals, Rules and events. This software can move Outlook profiles along with its settings. Also, it can generate automatic backup of Outlook data by using “Schedule” function of this utility internally. Further, this software allows user to choose different levels of backup such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, user can select any option accordingly for their need. Addition to Outlook 2010, it supports other versions of Outlook such as 2003, 2007, 2013, 2016 and Office 365. Due to read only architecture of this program, it won’t alter original content and will also protect Outlook data from inaccessibility. It is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008).
Procedure to migrate old PST file to Outlook 2010:
- Install Yodot Move Outlook PST software on Windows system and run it
- First, it pops up with 3 options “Back Up”, “Restore” and “Migrate” on main screen
- To move old PST file, firstly create its backup using “Backup” option
- cNext, it will show two sub options like “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, click on “Advanced Backup” to move PST only
- Then, save back up file to known location and close the application
- Now, click on “Migrate” option on main screen and select the backup file (which user have created for PST), then click on “Next” button to finish the process
For any kind of assistance, user can contact 24x7 technical support team through mail or phone call.