How to Copy Contacts to Office 365?
Office 365 providing attractive features like Groups, Clutter, Power map, Document conversations, video portal, custom themes, integration device, etc. Due to its enormous features, most of the users are migrating to Office 365 subscription. While migrating, user need to move data from old PST to new. In such case, at first user may first prefer to import contacts to Office 365. So, let us know how to import Outlook Contact to Office 365:
First click on File-> Import and Export -> Click on Choose an action to perform-> click on “Import from another program or File” -> Next-> click on “Import a File” -> then click on Personal Folder File(.PST) -> Next->find the PST to import with the “Important Personal Folder”-> under File to Import, select Replace duplicates with items imported -> click on Next -> under Select the folder to import from, click on Contacts Folder-> then, under Import Outlook data file, make sure that “Import Items into the same folder in” option is selected and your account is listed in the box -> then, click on “Finish” button.
In case, you fail to import Contacts to Office 365 by applying above settings, then use precise software and help yourself. To know which utility can help you better, go through the below information.
Software to transfer contacts to Office 365:
Use Yodot Move Outlook PST application to import Contacts to Office 365 easily. Apart from Contacts, it can move other Outlook attributes such as emails, Personal folders, Notes, Tasks, Journals, Rules, Calendar events, etc. One attractive feature of this utility is it can move Outlook profiles along with settings. “Schedule” feature of this software will generate automatic backup of Outlook data. In addition to Office 365, it can transfer Outlook Contacts to other version of Outlook such as 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. This application will work on Read Only architecture, so it won’t alter original content and also will protect Outlook data from getting damage. It provides different levels of backup such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, so users can choose their own option according to their requirement. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to copy Outlook Contacts to Office 365:
- First install Yodot Move Outlook PST software on Windows system, then run it
- Main screen of this tool will show 3 options namely “Back Up”, “Restore” and “Migrate”
- To move Outlook Contacts to Office 365, first you need to create its backup using “Backup” option
- Next, it will show two sub options such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, click on “Advanced Backup” to move Outlook Contacts
- Then, save back up file to a known location and close application
- Now, click on “Migrate” option in main window and select backup files that contains Outlook Contacts’, then click on “Next” button to complete the process
- Be careful while migrating Outlook otherwise it may damage Outlook data files
- Follow instructions properly while transferring Outlook Contacts as it may cause inaccessibility