Need Solution – Import PST to Office 365 Outlook 2016 Has Stopped Updating Inbox Folder
What happens suppose your PST file end up with any glitches when you try to import vital huge PST file to Outlook higher version or to new computer? Look below paragraph, there is a similar kind of issue reported by user. Also, you will find absolute solution to avoid any such situation while moving Outlook PST.
“We were thinking to move large amount of PST data file from Outlook 2007 to Office 365 suite which includes Outlook 2016. Initially we uninstalled the Outlook 07 and installed new Outlook 365 suite. Later, imported few PST files into Outlook 2016. Now the problem is, inbox folder stopped updating and not receiving any new emails in the platforms where we configured PST. So I don’t want this to happen with other PST files. Is there any solution to resolve this issue?”
Most of the time above situation may encounter with Outlook users, who try to import PST to newer version like Office 365 or to a different system. But you don’t ever be the unlucky person. As you understand moving large Outlook data file is obviously a risky job. There might be chances of affecting source file too. Then what is the right way to follow and how to move Outlook files to a new computer or any higher Outlook version? Obviously, all these questions arise in your mind.
Do not think much; go through this page to clearly understand the solution as well as instructions to implement the application.
Program that helps you transfer Outlook PST file – Yodot Move Outlook PST:
As its name suggests, this program is capable to move Outlook data file from lower versions to any higher Outlook version without upsetting your source file. Along with PST, it provides backup and restores all of its attributes like contacts, calendar, journals, tasks, rules, address book, notes and signature etc before moving. So there is no chance to miss any elements of your PST file, even the account settings. This software maintains your PST away from any kind corruption or any other issues during transfer.
This migrating tool supports to migrate PST file between the versions - MS Outlook 2003, 2000, 2002, MS Outlook 2007, MS Outlook 2010, MS Outlook 2013 and Office 365 (2016). It is compatible to work on different Windows OS based systems like Microsoft Win10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
Procedure to import PST file without any errors:
- Click on download button to get Yodot Move Outlook PST program on the PC where Outlook PST resides
- Run the utility and go as per the instructions given on main screen
- Use Backup option and take backup of your PST file that needs to be migrated onto Outlook 2016
- On next screen you can see two options like Smart Backup and Advanced Backup
- Click on Smart Backup to backup whole Outlook PST file along all its attributes
- Next, use Save button to keep backup in target destination
- Now, migrate your Outlook version to 2016
- Again run the utility (on the system where Outlook 2016 is installed) and click on Migrate to copy the backup file
- End up the process by clicking set of Next buttons and open Outlook to have all your mail items moved there
Note: : If you want to move PST file to another computer then copy backup file created by software, run the tool on new system and click on Migrate option
Consider below point before migrating to Office 365:
- Have a clear understanding about complexity of migrating to Office 365. Anyhow, it is better to get assistance by an experienced, so that you can avoid any kind of pitfalls during Outlook migration