How to Transfer Outlook 2003 to 2007?
"My desktop has been configured with Outlook 2003, which I want to upgrade to Outlook 2007. I installed MS Office 2007 and upgraded the Outlook version. But then all my old PST data did not get configured properly; some attributes were missing. Is there any possible way to move Outlook 2003 PST data onto Outlook 2007 easily? Somebody please suggest me appropriate method."
Managing mail data on Windows computer can be done with the help of Microsoft Outlook. It's one of the most convenient email service provided by Microsoft Office suite to organize mail account in friendly way. With each of its new version Microsoft incarnated useful features. So was when Outlook 2007 was introduced. To unfold greatest features of Outlook 2007, most of the users using Outlook 2003 may upgrade the version. In case of migrating Outlook 2003 to 2007, it is common to face troubles like:
- Incomplete import/export of Outlook PST data
- Errors while configuring migrated PST file on new Outlook version, which may cause inaccessibility of file
- Incorrect procedure followed to import and export PST file from Outlook 2003 to 2007
All these instances will make the migrate process unsuccessful or incomplete. To avoid these kinds of troubles in the manual process of migrating Outlook 2003 to 2007 version, one should prefer using good third party Outlook data transfer utility.
Tool to transfer Outlook 2003 PST to 2007:
With the help of Yodot Move Outlook PST software, the process of moving Outlook 2003 PST file onto Outlook 2007 can be carried out with no trouble. This tool is capable of moving all mail attributes as well as Profile settings of Outlook 2003 PST file that is quite difficult to achieve manually. This tool can be used even while upgrading Outlook 2000, 2007, 2010 and 2013 to its higher version on any Windows PC. It can help you to move all Outlook data onto Office 365 environment without causing any problem. This sophisticated software is built to work on Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers.
Follow these steps to migrate Outlook 2003 data to Outlook 2007:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST tool on your Windows computer
- Run the application and in main screen click for ‘Backup’ option
- Further select ‘Smart Backup’ option to backup all mail attributes of Outlook 2003 Profile and its settings
- Save this backup file in preferred location like in desktop
- Then migrate Outlook 2003 to Office Outlook 2007 on your system
- Again run the tool and now in main screen choose ‘Migrate’ option
- Next select the backup file that holds all data from Outlook 2003 and click couple of Next buttons to successfully move them
- Don’t ever migrate Outlook without holding correct backup of PST data
- You can utilize this tool even for generating automatic backup of Outlook data at any given time