How to Move Inbox Folder of Outlook 2010?
“Hi!! I am user of Outlook 2010, now I am upgrading Outlook to 2013, but my Outlook contains all my important information related to office as well as personal, so I cannot throw myself into risk by applying unknown methods. So I want a safe and secure way to move my Outlook Inbox, is there any simple way to do this task?”
Inbox is the key part of Outlook. It will store all mails send by other Outlook users. Every Outlook user has to move their Inbox at any moment of time. Let us know such kind of few moments:
- While user is migrating to other organizations
- While changing the user account from one system to another
- Before formatting system hard disk
- To maintain multiple backup of Outlook data
How to move Outlook 2010 Inbox folder safely?
You need to use specified third party application to move Inbox folder carefully. In case of safety, you can trust Yodot Move Outlook PST software.
Features of move Outlook PST utility:
Yodot Move Outlook PST tool can efficiently move Outlook Inbox on Windows system. Apart from Inbox folder, it can move other Outlook attribute such as mails, Personal folders, Notes, Tasks, Calendar, Journals, Rules and events. Users can choose different levels of backup such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”. Other most important feature of this software is it can move Outlook profiles along with its settings. The “Schedule” function of this utility will generate automatic backup of Outlook data. Addition to Outlook 2010, it supports other versions of Outlook such as 2003, 2007, 2013 and Office 365. Due to read only architecture of this program, it won’t alter original content and also it will protect Outlook data from getting damage. It is compatible with all versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to move Outlook 2010 Inbox:
- Install Yodot Move Outlook PST software on Windows system, then run it
- First, it will display 3 options for you namely “Back Up”, “Restore” and “Migrate”
- To move Outlook 2010 Inbox, first you need to create its backup using “Backup” option
- In next screen, it will show two sub options like “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, click on “Advanced Backup” to move only Inbox
- Then, save back up file to a known location and close the application
- Now, click on “Migrate” option in main screen and select the backup file (which is created for Inbox), then click on “Next” button to finish the process
- Be careful while moving Outlook Inbox chances are there for its corruption
- Contact 24x7 technical staff if you have any issue while exporting Outlook Inbox