How to Move Old Outlook Emails to New Computer?
I very recently bought new PC and I wanted to move all of old Outlook emails to my new computer. I am not too Outlook savvy but I heard that migrating old Outlook emails to new system is some kind of risky job. So how do I move old Outlook emails to new computer? Is there any professional tool available to achieve this? I am waiting for valuable suggestion. Thanks in advance.
Of course, there exists a program to migrate your old Outlook e-mails as well as other Outlook attributes to another computer or other version of Outlook. This article describes the solution as well as guidelines to transfer old Outlook e-mails to new computer with no struggle. Before that know possible reasons behind moving old Outlook e-mails or other elements to new computer or higher Outlook versions:
- Most commonly, when you need to upgrade MS Outlook to higher version
- When formatting or reformatting your hard drive
- During reinstallation of Windows OS
- Thorough PC clean up and so on
While transferring old Outlook emails or other elements without any knowledge may lead to corruption of Outlook data file or deletion and loss of old attributes. So it is recommended to use Yodot Move Outlook PST tool to migrate your old Outlook emails to avoid such situation.
Go through bellow paragraph to know more about Yodot Move Outlook PST utility and download the free trial version by clicking on the link given bellow.
About Yodot application:
Yodot Move Outlook PST is prominent tool to move old Outlook emails to new computer on Windows OS. Very first it let you to create backup of old emails as well as all Outlook data file elements like calendar, journals, tasks, contacts, address book, notes, signature etc. This migrating utility supports various versions of Outlook such as MS Outlook 2003, Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 and Office 365 so that you can transfer old PST file to Outlook 2016 with no doubt. This utility works well on different Windows OS based systems such as Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003.
Guidelines – how to implement Yodot application?
- Log on to your old PC as administrator and Download Yodot Move Outlook PST application
- Install and run the program, it will display three options specifically “Back Up”, “Restore” and “Migrate”
- To move old Outlook emails, first acquire backup by clicking on “Back Up” button
- In next window, you will get two options such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”
- Click on “Advanced Backup” to move specific attribute to new system
- Then save backup in preferred location and close the application
- Further, in new PC open the installed program click on “Migrate” option to select backup files and click “Next” to end the procedure
- It is suggested to close your Outlook application before running the Yodot tool