How to Transfer Outlook Emails into Office 365?
“Please help!! I am migrating Outlook 2007 to Office 365. Now, I wish to move emails from Outlook 2010 2007 PST to Office 365 and the problem here is I couldn’t do this by following suggested methods. If anyone knows some easy way of transferring Outlook email to Office 365 please share with me. Eagerly, waiting for reply…….”
Office 365 is an environment that allows users to use Outlook on multiple devices like desktop, Tablet, Smartphone and others. It involves MS Office 2013 or 2016 version of Outlook, providing advanced features for emailing, collaborating calendars, online conferencing, meeting broadcast, instant messaging, Skype connectivity, Office online, corporate social network and many more. Due to its enormous features, lots of Outlook users are migrating into Office 365 platform. After moving into Office 365, user needs to transfer old Outlook emails to Office 365 and faces problem in doing so.
Not only in above mentioned situation, may user wish to migrate Outlook emails from one location to other due to various reasons. For example:
- While moving Windows account to another system one should move Outlook data files and its emails
- Before reinstalling OS or formatting system drive it is necessary to take backup of entire hard drive data along with Outlook emails and again move it back to same location after completion of process
- While changing organization, employee may take copy of Outlook emails to use it in another computer
However, transferring Outlook emails to Office 365 is not an easy task and requires necessary skills. Because, while doing this task users are prone to commit mistakes that may damage Outlook data files badly or results in incomplete process. To move Outlook emails to office 365 safely and securely use Yodot Move Outlook PST software. User friendly interface of this tool makes even non-technical Outlook user to import Outlook PST items without any trouble.
Advanced features of Move Outlook PST utility:
This application can move all Outlook attributes such as Contacts, Personal folders, Notes, Tasks, Journals, Rules, Calendar events, along with emails effortlessly. It even has capability to transfer Outlook profiles including mailbox settings. This software is built with predefined functions like “Schedule”, which can generate automatic backup of Outlook data apart from moving PST files. It can import PST attributes from MS Outlook versions such as 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 to any higher versions. Due to read only architecture of this software it won’t alter original content of Outlook items while migrating and this protects Outlook data from getting damaged. It provides different levels of backup such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, users can choose their own option according to requirement. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to move Outlook email to Office 365:
- Install and run Yodot Move Outlook PST software on Windows system
- Three options “Backup”, “Restore” and “Migrate” will get displayed in main window
- Create backup of Outlook emails by clicking on “Backup” option
- In next screen, it will show two sub options such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, click on “Advanced Backup” and choose Outlook emails that has to be moved
- Then, save back up file to a known location and close application
- Configure Office 365 on required system (it can be on same or different system) and run the tool
- Now, click on “Migrate” option in main window and select backup file of Outlook emails, then click on “Next” button to move it into destined profile in Office 365
- Follow proper procedure while migrating Outlook profile otherwise it may damage Outlook data files
- Apply proper method to transfer Outlook emails as it may lead to inaccessibility or missing of Outlook items