Moving Outlook Emails
"My emails keep dropping in my Inbox 24/7, hence Inbox folder just keeps growing in size. I wanted to migrate all those emails on to latest Outlook. To do so I tried to follow the manual procedure using the Outlook application but it didn’t go well as the email size was too much. Is using Outlook application the only way to export Outlook emails or can it be done using other third party applications which can carry out the process much faster?"
Microsoft Outlook, it is one such application that needs no introduction these days. Starting from processing your emails, this utility carries out many other tasks much to the benefit of user. With the new Outlook versions, user is able to send emails by scheduling them on respective time and date. But things may get little complex when your Inbox gets filled up with lot of mails and you find it difficult in scheduling and going through the list of mails that needs to be deleted or backed up. Not to worry anymore.
You can easily move all emails that are present in your Outlook program with the use of reliable Outlook data transfer utility from Yodot. As users must follow long list of instructions to carry out email transfer via Outlook built-in option, Move Outlook PST that is presented with simple to use options using which your emails can be moved instantly at any point of time. With the presence of Scehdule backup option, you can create backup and move all the emails on regular basis without the need to open your Outlook tool. Installation is supported on all latest versions of Windows systems like Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 respectively.
Make a note of some of the scenarios where in this utility can be helpful:
- While moving your account to other system, you need to create backup of all your emails
- If your hard drive or system is being formatted, backup of Outlook data should be done
- Prior to upgrading your Outlook application it is always recommended by technical experts to maintain backup
Note: We suggest you close your Outlook application before running our Yodot Move Outlook PST software.
Follow the simple steps to install and run Yodot Move Outlook PST on Windows system:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST on your system by logging in as local system admin
- On completion of installation, user can run the program and follow on-screen steps
- Click on Backup option from the main screen and then move on to next window
- You will be presented with two options, one is Smart Backup and the next one is Advanced Backup
- Click on Smart Backup if you need to move complete Outlook PST items
- Click on Advanced Backup, select all mail attributes from Outlook PST file and save it in one location
- Copy this backup to some external storage drive
- If you are trying to migrate mails from one Outlook version to another, update the Outlook version
- Or if you wish to move mails to another computer, install this tool on that system
- Run the tool, click on ‘Migrate’ option and choose the backup file previously created
- Further, complete the process to clicking on series of ‘Next’ buttons
Tips that needs to be remembered
- Always update your antivirus utility on regular basis
- Follow proper procedure while exiting Outlook application
- Maintain backup of all your Outlook mails and other settings before updating the utility