How to Export Outlook 2007 Emails to Another PC?
“I use Outlook 2007 on my Office desktop to manage my mail data. Recently I was offered with a laptop; thus I had to move all my stuff from desktop to this new laptop. I created Outlook Profile with same mail account ID on this computer but didn’t know how to take emails from old Profile on desktop. Can anyone suggest me some easy way to export Outlook 2007 emails to another computer? Thanks for all your replies.”
Exporting emails or other mail items from Outlook 2007 Profile to another Outlook Profile on new computer requires thorough knowledge on the process of exporting and importing PST file. Since, many Outlook users aren’t aware of this information, manual way of moving Outlook emails may end up in damaging entire PST file on new computer.
Scenarios responsible for corruption of Outlook PST during export / import are:
- While exporting emails from Outlook 2007 PST file and importing it on another PC one might render any error that makes the data corrupt and inaccessible
- Malware or virus intrusion to Outlook 2007 PST from which emails have been imported onto new computer can cause inaccessibility of those data
- Incorrect configuration of Outlook or imported data on another system may sometimes become vital reason for unreadable PST on the system
To avoid all these instances it is very important that one makes use of some online program to transfer Outlook 2007 emails onto new PC with no trouble.
Software to export emails from Outlook 2007 PST to another system:
Yodot Move Outlook PST is the suitable and trustworthy tool that can effortlessly export emails from Outlook 2007 PST file and imports it to Outlook on another computer. It has excellent features that help to backup emails and other required mail attributes from PST file to move into new Outlook profile on same or another PC. This application assists in transferring Outlook Profile with all mail items and account settings between computers running with Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems. One may even try out this tool when migrating from present Outlook version to higher version, which includes Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365 versions.
Step-by-step procedure to move Outlook 2007 emails to another system:
- Download Yodot Move Outlook PST software on your Windows system in which Outlook 2007 is present
- Install and run the utility according to given instructions
- As main screen shows three vital options, select Backup option and proceed next
- Now if you wish to export only emails select ‘Advanced backup’ and choose emails / email folders to export
- Else if you want to export all items from this Outlook 2007 PST, go with ‘Smart Backup’ option
- Save the backup file on desktop or to any location that is easily accessible
- Now copy this backup file to another computer to which you wish to move Outlook 2007 emails
- Later install and run the tool on that second desktop and when main screen comes up click on ‘Migrate’ option
- Next choose the backup file that needs to be imported and finish the process
- Open Outlook in this system to see those imported emails
- While exporting /importing Outlook 2007 emails manually follow correct procedure
- Go through each step clearly before moving emails onto another Outlook profile on new computer
- Regularly backup PST file in safe location to avoid unexpected file corruption /damage