How to Transfer Outlook PST Items?
“I wanted to move all my PST file items on to new Outlook Profile on another system. So I imported entire PST file and its items in new Profile that didn’t show anything after the process. I repeatedly tried to import the file couple of times but I wasn’t successful. Is there any other easy way to move Outlook items without any errors? Please let me know.”
Transferring Outlook PST items from one Profile to another on same system or on other computer is always a challenging task. The process involves conventional steps to export all required items into file, which then should be imported into designated Outlook Profile. However, this process often induces various error messages and at worse corrupts the file in process. To avoid this erroneous situation and ease the process of transferring Outlook items there are plenty of automated applications available online.
Third party utilities smoothly move all items from Microsoft Outlook without causing any error. But one should be careful on choosing right tool to move Outlook items, which otherwise may trigger troublesome situations in the working of Outlook. One of the most trustworthy software to transfer Outlook items is mentioned in below section.
Program to move Outlook items:
Yodot Move Outlook PST is the right tool to transfer all Outlook PST items onto different Outlook version or to new computer just in simple mouse clicks. User need not worry about anything while moving Outlook items because this tool is made of friendly and understandable GUI that clearly says everything. It has caliber to move all Outlook attributes like emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, signature, rules, alerts, etc. along with account settings of a PST file. One can efficiently transfer items from PST file on Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 with no mistake using this program. Also, it helps to migrate Outlook PST into Office 365 environment on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers.
Steps for transferring Outlook items:
- Download and install Yodot Move Outlook PST software on your Windows computer
- Run the tool with the help of given instructions and wait for main screen to appear
- Now, click on ‘Backup’ option and select ‘Smart Backup’ to take backup of all Outlook items along with its account settings
- Save the backup file to a known location on computer drive
- If you are transferring Outlook PST items onto another computer, copy this backup file in to some external storage drive, save it on new computer and run the tool on that system
- If you wish to migrate Outlook version on same computer, then upgrade the version and later run the tool again here
- Now in main screen choose ‘Migrate’ option and choose backup file that you previously saved on computer drive
- Continue with couple of clicks on Next button to move all Outlook items onto destined Profile
- Next, open Outlook and you will see that moved items are neatly configured in it
- Gain complete knowledge on how to migrate Outlook items before following manual method
- Hold regular backup of Outlook PST data to avoid any kind of file corruption