Transfer Outlook 2003 Calendar
“Hi!! I use Microsoft Outlook 2003 on my desktop and recently upgraded the Outlook version to 2007. My friend exported all my emails and contacts but, had forgot to move Calendar items. I don’t know how to export Calendar item from Outlook. If anyone knows how to perform this task, then please share here.”
Calendars play an important role in Outlook. It acts as scheduling component which is fully integrated with contacts, emails and other feature. By using Outlook Calendar you can perform different activities like creating appointment and events, organizing meetings, view group schedules and so on. It allows to quick schedule your activities and reminds them on time.
Like above mentioned, while upgrading Outlook version you need to export old Outlook data carefully, which otherwise may result in missing or corruption of Outlook attributes or data files.
You can export your Outlook 2003 Calendar in two methods which are listed below:
Click on File-> Import and Export-> under choose an action to perform, click on Export to a file -> click on “Next”-> under create a file of type, click on Microsoft Excel-> then, click on “Next”-> under” folder and export from”-> click on your Calendar folder and “Next”-> under Save exported file as -> type the name of your Microsoft Excel sheet-> then, click on Finish
If you are unable to export Outlook 2003 calendar by applying above mentioned method, then go for method 2.
Use specific third party application to do this task. If you want to transfer Calendar Item in simple way, use reliable Outlook data transfer software to perform this task efficiently.
Software to export Outlook 2003 Calendar:
Yodot Move Outlook PST utility can efficiently transfer Calendar in Outlook 2003 PST on Windows system. Addition to Calendar, it can move other 2003 PST attributes such as Contacts, Personal folders, Notes, Tasks, Journals, Rules and Emails. Even, it can move Outlook profiles along with settings. In addition to 2003, it can transfer Outlook Calendars to other Outlook version such as 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365. Due to read only architecture of this software it won’t alter original content and also it will protect Outlook data from getting damage. This tool is built with predefined functions like “Schedule” that generates automatic backup of Outlook data. It has different levels of backup such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, user can choose option according to requirement. It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Procedure to move Outlook 2003 Calendar:
- Install and run Yodot Move Outlook PST software on Windows system
- First screen of this tool will show three options “Backup”, “Restore” and “Migrate”
- Create backup of Outlook 2003 Calendar by clicking on “Backup” option
- In next screen, it will show two sub options such as “Smart Backup” and “Advanced Backup”, click on “Advanced Backup” and choose Outlook 2003 Calendar attribute that has to be moved
- Then, save back up file to a known location and close application
- Now, click on “Migrate” option in main window and select backup file of Outlook 2003 then click on “Next” button to move it to desired Outlook profile
- If you want to transfer the calendar events to different computer, run the software on the second PC and use previously saved backup file to migrate calendar items
- Follow proper procedure while moving Outlook Calendar otherwise file get damage
- Be careful while migrating your Outlook profile to new versions
- Configure files properly in Outlook otherwise it may damage Outlook data files in future