Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the best application to fix bad PST file on Windows system.
Find out perfect solution to fix broken Outlook personal folders (PST) file in Outlook 2010 on Windows system.
This article guides all Microsoft Outlook users to mend their broken PST file easily on Windows PC or laptop.
This page includes simple way to troubleshoot cannot read PST file error in Outlook on Windows system.
Read this page to fix error cannot start Outlook MAPI32.DLL corrupt on Windows computer.
The page guides you to fix corrupt PST file and restore contacts from that Outlook PST file in an efficient way on Windows system.
Find the simplest procedure to mend corrupt Outlook 2010 PST file on Windows computer respectively.
If you are not aware about how to repair corrupt Outlook 2013 OST file? Then refer this article.
Navigate to this page to know how exactly corrupted PST file from Outlook 2000 can be fixed easily.
This page explains best method for repairing corrupt Outlook 2007 profile on Windows system.
Read this article to know about best repair process to fix damaged Outlook Profile on Windows OS.
Searching for solutions to repair damaged Outlook 2013 PST file? Then click here.
To recover lost data after using Inbox Repair Tool, ScanPST to repair corrupt PST files read here.
Simple way to fix Microsoft Outlook 2007 PST file that is not responding due to corruption on Windows OS.
If your Microsoft Outlook 2007 application is not opening or not allowing you to access its data then click here to know solution.
Discover the modest way of repairing PST file that is not opening in MS Outlook 2013 on Windows PC by clicking here.
Did your Office 2016 Outlook application got crashed? Go through this page to know how to fix affected Outlook data files.
Refer this page to know about easy procedure to repair corrupted PST file in Outlook 2010.
Fixing Crashed Outlook PST File
“I was working on Outlook PST file and suddenly it crashed and prompted a random message that ‘Wait for the program to respond or close’. I thought that issue will be resolved if I close Outlook file and hence gave command to close it. Now Outlook does not launch when I click on its icon. Is there any method that should I follow to repair Outlook which is crashed”
MS Outlook PST file does not need introduction; as you already know it is the email client application for both corporate as well as home users. However, despite of high popularity and positive feedback few users face some issues with Outlook that may crash at the time of launching, working or closing. Generally, Microsoft Outlook crashes when it is corrupted due to several reasons as given below:
- External treats such as viruses or malwares could enter your computer through certain websites which you have visited to download files and infects data stored on system hard drive including PST file resulting in crashing of Outlook
- There may be a possibility of Outlook crash if you save it on network drive and accessing process is interrupted by network failure
- Managing large amount of emails in single Outlook profile may lead to its crash due to over-sizing of MS Outlook PST file
Outlook PST file repair tool:
As crashed Outlook PST file does not show any data like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes etc. you need to repair it using good Outlook PST Repair utility to make it visible as well as accessible. In order to fix crashed Outlook PST file, many users have utilized Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and they have been succeeded to correct issues using this software. With few steps involved, one can repair PST file and access entire information stored upon crashed Outlook PST file. This PST file repair tool it will not change original PST file it just scans it to get information, then repairs corrupted PST file and saves it to location that you specify on your computer. Along with PST file, you could even fix OST file which got corrupted due to unforeseen causes. It has simple graphical user interface to fix recovered PST file, invalid PST file, bad PST file, broken PST file or inaccessible PST file with ease on Windows computer which is running on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating system.
Go through these simple procedures to fix crashed Outlook PST File:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it to your Windows computer
- As soon as you install the application, run it to begin Outlook repair process
- Main screen shows three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose anyone option based on the requirement and then specify location in which you want to save repaired PST file
- Select anyone scanning method to scan crashed Outlook PST and wait till it gets finished
- After scanning process gets over you will be presented with window asking you to view recovered attributes from repaired Outlook file
- Preview it for confirmation and then go to the location in which you have saved repaired PST file
- Never close Outlook directly when it stops responding instead use “Task manager” to end the process
- Make sure that you run Antivirus software frequently when your system starts showing unusual behavior