Resolve Invalid Text Layer Error in Photoshop 7
“I encountered a problem with PSD file in Photoshop 7 tool on Windows computer. Yesterday while editing text layer in PSD file, I selected ‘T’ symbol in toolbar and getting new text dialog box instead of highlighted text. However, one of my friends fixed the issue. But, today when I opened that PSD file in Adobe Photoshop 7 tool, it is reporting error regarding invalid text layer on PC. Is there any way to fix invalid text layer error in Photoshop 7 tool? Can anyone help me regarding this issue? Many thanks in advance!”
At times when you try to access PSD file containing incorrect or corrupt text layer, Photoshop 7 utility displays error stating that ‘A problem was encountered reading layer “xxx” because the layer is not a valid text layer. The existing pixel data will be used instead…’ on Windows computer as mentioned in above scenario. In some circumstance, Photoshop 7 tool may generate text layer that is written incorrectly into PSD file because of various known or unknown reasons. Due to partial knowledge about creating text layer in Photoshop7; sudden system shutdown or unexpected power loss while editing PSD file; insufficient add-ins or updates in Photoshop 7, etc contributes to invalid text layer error on Photoshop 7.
If your PSD file becomes inaccessible due to invalid text layer error in Photoshop 7, then stop worrying!! Make use of relevant PSD file repair software such as Yodot PSD Repair to fix unreadable PSD file after invalid text layer error in Photoshop 7 on Windows system.
PSD file repair tool for Photoshop 7:
Yodot PSD Repair software is well organized to fix various issues with Adobe Photoshop 7 PSD file. This tool can fix inaccessible PSD file after invalid text layer error in Photoshop 7 without facing any blunder on Windows computer. It will repair corrupt text layer in PSD file in Photoshop 7 application including other layers. You can fix error Photoshop file could not be found, Photoshop could not save file because disk is full error, Photoshop file not readable error, Photoshop unable to save due to program error, etc. Along with Photoshop 7.0, this application supports repair of PSD file created in Adobe Photoshop CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, 5.5, and 6 versions. This program works well with Windows laptop or desktop hard drives running with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to solve invalid text layer error in Photoshop 7:
- Download and install Yodot PSD Repair software to Windows system
- Launch the installed tool by login as a system admin and proceed with on-screen instruction to fix PSD file that is displaying invalid text layer error
- Now click on the “Browse” button to select erroneous Photoshop 7.0 file that has to be repaired
- After that, click on “Repair” option to start PSD file repair process
- You can observe the PSD file fixing process in a progress bar available
- Later you can get different layers of fixed Photoshop 7 PSD file including text layer
- At end, save repaired PSD file to desired location on system or external storage devices
Tips to Remember:
- Backup essential Photoshop 7 PSD files on external storage devices
- Take experts suggestions if you get struck in between while dealing with Photoshop 7 image file