How to Repair Damaged WinRAR Archive?
“To reduce data traffic over internet and access files in much faster way I compressed all the files in RAR file format and stored it in single container. To my bad luck, when I was uploading RAR file to my mail, there was slight disturbance in the internet connection. I don’t know what went wrong, WinRAR archive turned inaccessible. I am unable to open or upload WinRAR file since internet break down. What is the issue with WinRAR file is and let me know if there is any manual way in which I can access it again? I am in hope to get helpful suggestions for reply!”
Compressing data present on the hard drive saves disk space to lot extent and hence user can accumulate more data is same storage area. The most famous procedure to compress files is to make use of WinRAR application that compresses your information and reduces the disk space used on your PC. WinRAR tool saves files in .rar file format that can be extracted with the same. Likewise you may face some drawback at time of extraction or compression of RAR files leading to loss of information that was saved in it. Below listed are some possible scenarios damage WinRAR archive and makes its files unreadable:
- Sudden network break down when WinRAR archive is downloaded or uploaded via internet can lead to its damage
- There are chances of WinRAR archive getting damaged when your system is infected with dangerous virus or malware threats
- Sometimes, software or hardware conflicts in system hard disk can damage WinRAR archive making it inaccessible
Save and keep backup of important WinRAR files on separate external storage media so that they can be accessed easily without going through much trouble. But, user seldom does that task and ends up in losing crucial data that was compressed in RAR files. Anyway no worries, you can easily get back information from damaged or broken WinRAR archives with use of successful RAR file repair software such as Yodot RAR Repair.
WinRAR archive repair utility:
Yodot RAR Repair tool comes with amazing features that makes sure information from your damaged or unreadable RAR file is extracted without any problem. Various error messages shown by damaged WinRAR archives can be easily fixed by this software; For instance, it can resolve selected file is not a RAR archive error, WinRAR no files to extract, WinRAR file not responding, WinRAR error not enough disk space, WinRAR error the file is corrupt, RAR file read error, RAR file is no longer accessible error and many others. Even a non technical user can effectively damaged RAR file and extract its files in short time with the use of this RAR file repair software. Moreover, technical support is available at any time for users who face problems while repairing RAR file.
Simple guidelines to repair damaged WinRAR archive:
- Download and install Yodot RAR Repair application in a healthy Windows computer
- On completion of installation process, user can run the program and follow onscreen instructions
- Using the main screen of the software click on ‘Browse’ button to select damaged RAR archive
- After selecting WinRAR archive file, click on ‘Repair’ button to initiate repair procedure
- View RAR file repair process with help of progress bar provided in next screen
- Once repair procedure gets completed, user can view list of folders that were saved in RAR archive and proceed to next window by clicking on Next button
- Save the repaired RAR archive file to known destination location as available to host operating system user
Things to Note:
- Maintain proper Antivirus protection to prevent virus or malware attacks on your Windows system
- Always keep updated backup of RAR archive on separate external hard drive on regular basis
- Avoid usage of unknown third party applications to open your RAR archives