Repair WinRAR error 'Cannot execute File'
Hi all, I have a WinRAR file and when I try to open it, it gives me an error ‘WinRAR cannot execute file’. It has some important stuff, so I would really like the file to become accessible again. I tried to obtain another copy, but it’s not possible. So my only hope is to repair the file. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!
RAR files, similar to Zip files offer a simple and reliable compression solution for large files. It saves storage space and also provides faster and lighter transmission. However, like all other files, RAR files also exhibit corruption issues and show errors like ‘WinRAR cannot execute file’ as stated in above specified scenario.
Corruption in RAR files may result in one file or all files within it to get corrupt. Now, let us see the main reasons for corruption in RAR files.
- Incomplete transfer or download of the RAR file may add invalid data to the file resulting in corruption
- Corruption/bad sectors in the storage device where RAR files are stored can cause corruption
- Any issues in the application creating the RAR file may cause the resulting RAR file to be corrupt
- Virus/malware infection can also cause the RAR file to get corrupted
If you come upon any of these instances and receiving an error “WinRAR cannot execute file” then don’t worry because you can easily repair this error using eminent RAR Repair software.
RAR file error repair software
Yodot RAR Repair is most renowned software for fixing problems related to RAR files. It can easily repair error ‘WinRAR cannot execute file’ and makes the contents of the file accessible again. This utility provides user friendly interface along with simple on-screen instructions to repair inaccessible WinRAR file within few mouse clicks.
A nice thing about this software is that it keeps the originality of the RAR file even after the repair is complete. Using this software, it is possible to fix errors like WinRAR error no files to extract, ‘WinRAR file is either unknown or damaged’, ‘WinRAR is not recognized error’, and ‘selected file is not a RAR archive error’, ‘filename-too-long error’, ‘CRC error’ and many other error messages related to WinRAR. This RAR file repair program can fix multipart, large sized as well as password protected RAR archives with ease. Using this tool, you can repair RAR archives compressed using various versions of WinRAR such as WinRAR 2.00, WinRAR 2.90, WinRAR 3.50, WinRAR 3.70, WinRAR 3.80, WinRAR 3.90 and WinRAR 4.00. This RAR file tool can be installed desktop or laptop working with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating system
Procedure to fix WinRAR cannot execute file error:
- Download the software and install Yodot RAR Repair application to Windows desktop / laptop
- Open the program and follow the given on-screen instructions
- Use Browse button to select erroneous WinRAR file that is to be fixed
- Start the WinRAR file repair by clicking on Repair button
- The tool allows you to view the RAR file repair process in the status bar
- Allow the repair procedure to finish, after completion the software displays all files and folders from repaired RAR archive
- Save fixed WinRAR file to your desired location on your computer by using Save option
Guidelines to Follow:
- Proper internet connection ensures complete downloading of any RAR file, so make sure you have high end internet connection
- Wait for a while before trying to access any downloaded RAR file, because all its associated files should be downloaded completely