Fix Error WinRAR Cannot Open File Access Denied
You received RAR file via internet that contained certain files related to your work; but unfortunately when you tried to extract files from WinRAR application, you got an error message ‘WinRAR cannot open file access denied’. You tried to fix RAR file error using built in method, but the error message kept on appearing whenever you tried to open WinRAR file; such situation may put you in a state of dilemma and you may search for various ways to fix the issue.
As you already know, WinRAR is an application which is used to compress files into single archive in order to reduce its size. It will help you to decrease hard drive space used and also assist you to send many files in single RAR archive through internet. However, along with advantages, it has disadvantages as well; if you use it properly then nothing will happen to your compressed files; but if some issues occur while transferring, viewing, compressing or downloading WinRAR file, then it will show access denied error message and does not let extract files compressed in it. Below given are few scenarios that may corrupt WinRAR file and display WinRAR cannot open access denied error warning:
- Not Clicking on Exit Option: While closing WinRAR file, it is very necessary to click on “Exit” option from “File” menu. In case you close it directly then RAR header may get affected, which makes RAR file to exhibit access denied error message
- External Threats: External threats such as malware or spyware attack on WinRAR archive could damage internal structure of RAR file which results upon showing access denied error message
- Transfer Interruption: If you copy RAR file and give command to paste it in another location then it will be successfully pasted to the destination specified by you. However, in case transfer process is interrupted due to reasons such as power failure, system shutdown or freeze of computer, then WinRAR file will be corrupted and show error messages
- Download Error: WinRAR file might get damaged and refuse to open showing WinRAR cannot open file access denied error when download process is terminated by slow network connection or other causes like improper system turn off, software malfunction and so onn
Even though Windows facilitate built in utility to repair WinRAR archive, in most of the cases “Repair” option in RAR archive does not work and you still get error message. In that circumstance, do not lose hope instead download trustworthy RAR file repair software to fix damaged RAR file.
More about Yodot RAR Repair software:
Yodot RAR Repair software gives 100% result and successfully repair WinRAR file by retaining its original quality. You can make use of this application to fix WinRAR file corrupted due to any critical situation whether it may be minor or major issue. You can repair RAR file of size 4GB and view its contents before saving it to the desired location. The specialty of this software is that it will not write single byte to original RAR file instead takes information from it and forms another accessible RAR file. It supports repair of WinRAR files created on WinRAR versions 2.00, 2.90, 3.50, 3.70, 3.80, 3.90. 4.00, etc on PC or laptop working with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2008 operating systems. It can fix error WinRAR cannot open file access denied, CRC error, Checksum error, bad RAR file, multipart RAR file and also fixes various errors that WinRAR display at the time of extracting its contents.
Procedure to get rid of WinRAR cannot open file access denied error:
- Download Yodot RAR Repair software and install it to your Windows computer
- Run the application and follow instructions given on the screen
- Main screen asks you to select WinRAR file to repair it
- Choose required RAR file and hit upon “Repair” to begin scanning process
- Wait till the scanning process gets completed and soon after completion of RAR file repair, you will get a window indicating successful repair of WinRAR file
- Then you can see files and folders in repaired WinRAR file and at last save it on a desired location on your PC
Points to Consider:
- Never download WinRAR file when internet connection is very slow
- Keep scanning your computer with antivirus software to remove harmful threats
- Don’t forget keep backup of vital WinRAR files on safe storage media